Snapshoteye #8 Paul’s new year will be full of drama, it’s all gone tits up since he lost his larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary:

- It began when Sophie started a live, initially she ignored comments about Paul but eventually started answering and said she was single and they'd split
- She blocked the word Paul so everyone started calling him Pool
- Her and her friend were trying not to laugh
- It all started kicking off and she went from about 100 people watching to nearly 800
- Paul must've been watching or been told and deleted his Tiktok
- Paul's deleted it but says he has 30 days to reinstate (which he obviously will)
- Sophie started getting really pissed off at him
- He then went live on Instagram and is playing the victim
- Sophie started watching the live on her live and got MAD
- Her friend just said he needs professional help
- Sophie is absolutely FUMING
- Paul is playing the victim on another level, its sickening levels of manipulation (I actually feel sorry for Sophie)

Situation is on going
SITUATION ONGOING

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just tried to do an impression of “I’m gonna lose my job” to my husband about Turbo Tina and he’s literally said there going “what the duck is going on with Paul now”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hot chocolate comment had me screaming hahahaha. Her mate is fab

Tbf to Sophie, she could absolutely throw him under the bus and she isn’t. But the more he pushes..

Reactions: 5
The TV has been paused for about 45 minutes whilst I watch this tit show unfold, fear the walking dead can wait… I’m watching history unfold here

• Haha
Reactions: 6

New thread - made a makeshift title we can change it once this situation has calmed down lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Feel really sorry for Sophie now. Poor girl. Been watching her live on and off and she really didn’t say anything about pedô paul. So the hate she is getting on there and from Paul’s live is so unnecessary. At least she is really seeing his true colours now

Reactions: 9
Someone please tell me who Charlotte is?? I knows she’s stirring in the lives but is she a mod or just another one begging for pedalo Paul’s attention

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.