Snapshoteye #8 Paul’s new year will be full of drama, it’s all gone tits up since he lost his larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
POV: you’re hiding in the comments to avoid having to look at him but his pasty face is still peeking over the top
9C652046-06DF-4F54-A020-4BB95F50F26E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally lost sleep over this disgusting bleeping creep last night

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see on his live when he was putting moisturiser on and he started shouting I bet I’m doing this wrong you complain that I don’t put it on but I bet I’m doing this wrong?

did you see the way he was rubbing it on his face?!? I’ve never seen anything like it he was literally scrubbing it on his face. Dread to think what he’s like during fore play when he rubs moisturiser on his own face like that I’m surprised he didn’t start a fire with the bleeping friction
That man flicks a nipple and then tries to stick it in

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I really wished I could see the lardar video, I feel like I’m on the outside of an inside joke😩😂😂
Also him being caught out lying, smiling to a wall on his TikTok has me bleeping dead💀
Excuse me, nurse he’s escaped this way👉🏻

edit: had to go back and watch the TikTok again and the way his toes are gripping the floor has be in tears, I cannot stop pissing myself, help😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aaaaand he’s triggered. New video alert. Record time.

The man child doesn’t know how reflections work.

Last edited:
How hasn't she got the ick from him, trouble in paradise over Christmas then the first time he's back at hers hes doing that 🤮 he's bleeping grim.

HIS TOES ARE GONNA GET FRICTION BURN🤢😂

Smiling at absolutely no one. Imagine walking in on your 41 year old son doing this, I’d put him up for adoption I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand his newest video. How can someone try and prove a point but not prove one at all but still come away thinking they’ve proved a point. His comebacks are as shite as his dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let me smack him in his sarcastic mouth please. Paul you’re a sad man, possibly the saddest I have ever seen. Stop trying to reflect that on other people cos it doesn’t work and you look even more of a piece of tit.

No wonder he has no mates 😂😂😂
77CCA7A3-3232-4D43-A15F-E893395116B1.jpeg

I can't watch at the moment because my womb spawn has nicked the ipad, and I'm too stupid to remember my log ins 😫. I need a visual tattle fam lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh dear. She even liked his comment 😲. Flakey isn't going to like that. haha unlucky Paulie

IMG_20211231_193836.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.