Snapshoteye #8 Paul’s new year will be full of drama, it’s all gone tits up since he lost his larder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to let yous know I’ll probably post summet at like 3 am while I’m smashed. It will probably just be calling Paul a crusty nonce 50 times but who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His new video, who’s he smiling at? We can see the reflection in the window Paul, there’s nobody there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even his feet make me feel bleeping sick man how can every single thing about one person be so ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely flew to his account when the poster above said who is he smiling at there’s no one there…

sharing the video here for anyone who is blocked, or for when he inevitably deletes it for looking like a grade A twit.

pretending there is someone there with him oh my days he is such a LOSER hahahahahahahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how the filter comes and goes from his face, one second he’s red, next he’s as grey as a corpse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see on his live when he was putting moisturiser on and he started shouting I bet I’m doing this wrong you complain that I don’t put it on but I bet I’m doing this wrong?

did you see the way he was rubbing it on his face?!? I’ve never seen anything like it he was literally scrubbing it on his face. Dread to think what he’s like during fore play when he rubs moisturiser on his own face like that I’m surprised he didn’t start a fire with the bleeping friction

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Absolutely flew to his account when the poster above said who is he smiling at there’s no one there…

sharing the video here for anyone who is blocked, or for when he inevitably deletes it for looking like a grade A twit.

pretending there is someone there with him oh my days he is such a LOSER hahahahahahahahaha
He's tagged Sophie in that video... probably hoping we'll think she's there... if I had a boyfriend and he got down in front of and did this I'd literally die 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's tagged Sophie in that video... probably hoping we'll think she's there... if I had a boyfriend and he got down in front of and did this I'd literally die 😅
thats EXACTLY what I thought hahahahahah pretending she’s there looking at him…. Loser

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.