Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in your 60s, or 70s. It's christmas, your full from dinner, merry from the alcohol. You walk into your living room to find your 41 year old son dancing around the living room and singing into his phone. You'd be straight on the blower to the crisis team wouldnt ya? Especially after his "year of hell" well 2 years of hell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right 2 reasons to put that new cheerful video.

1. He's still talking with Sophie, and in his mind there is bags of hope so he's decided to go back to the cheerful persona to woo her back

OR

2. He has quickly decided that Sophie isn't going to fall for his tit like he had hoped and he is chatting to a new victim.

Both equal him being a bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed that the room he stays in at his dads only has a sofa… not actually a bed. At 41 years old he’s saying in a spare room at his dads, sleeping on a sofa.

Reactions: 6
Right 2 reasons to put that new cheerful video.

1. He's still talking with Sophie, and in his mind there is bags of hope so he's decided to go back to the cheerful persona to woo her back

OR

2. He has quickly decided that Sophie isn't going to fall for his tit like he had hoped and he is chatting to a new victim.

Both equal him being a bellend.

I think he’s done it to make Sophie jealous… like what a 16 year old boy would do.

Reactions: 7
He’s done it just so she knows he’s still thinking about her
What a beg, Can you imagine how many times he calls and texts her a day. bet he messages her every morning "good morning beautiful, just letting you know how stunningly amazing you are, I know I fucked up, I'm such an ugly head - here if you need to talk hunzzzz"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
so he takes zero responsibility and its all everyone else’s fault? What a bleeping victim.
well if what he said was true… surely there would be an unfair dismissal in there. What a crock of shite. Got fired because his work read a forum about him and got rid even tho the forum is all “lies”. Hahahaha shut the duck up man

Couple highlights
Omg look how OLD he looks here, why does he use so many filters in his videos making himself look younger. What a grade A wierdo.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.