Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s interesting things Paul mentioned on his insta live last night.

He talked about his job and how he lost it. He believes someone from here had emailed his work saying how weird he was, showed them this thread, work believed what was said in these threads and ultimately fired him.

He talked about his ex mods, Tina was also in his live, shock. He said they were weird and turned on him, he said initially because he had stopped communicating with them in the Snapchat group him and his mods all had, he waffled on and then the reason changed to because he had removed them as mods and they got pissed off about that and told all these lies about him being a creep etc.

He can’t help oversharing!! It’s really sad though because his entire social life exists online, he has nothing going for him outside of this online bubble he lives in
Tbh I don’t even think he got fired due to his sm use. Apparently he was kissing the patients someone said before and brought his gf to work when covid was really bad at the start of the pandemic.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Borrowing food is normal behaviour for me, I always steal bananas! I also ubereats Starbucks to my unit!
I stopped ordering curries/chinese in as there are only so many times you can reheat them after the cardiac arrest bleep goes off or the ward needs you to review a poorly patient lol. Pizza, the way forward....cold for breakfast in the car on the way home 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh I don’t even think he got fired due to his sm use. Apparently he was kissing the patients someone said before and brought his gf to work when covid was really bad at the start of the pandemic.
Oh for fucks sake!!!!

Reactions: 1
He’s just confirmed he spent Christmas Day with his Dad, not in a Travelodge. And that he gets his son tomorrow.

Reactions: 6
Someone commented ‘did you and Sophie break up?’ Usually he reads the question out and responds but this time just said ‘No’. I hope to god he’s lying and this is him trying to save face.

Reactions: 4
Someone asked ‘are you and sophie not getting on’ and he responded saying they’re fine lmao

someone just popped into his live called Sophie so he says hi to them then you can see him tapping on his phone it looks like as if he was scrolling through who’s watching his live to see if actual Sophie is watching it he then did a disappointed okay I’m not sure if anyone else clocked that

• Haha
Can see a headline like this because of paul soon 🤣View attachment 943983
I commented on her post. Years ago, i was supposed to meet a guy off tinder but thought id google him first. He had been to prison for setting an ex girlfriends car on fire! Safe to say, i didnt meet his crazy ass. And when I confronted him, he was like “why dont you trust me?” 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really think there was a safeguarding issue and Sophie had to tell him to leave. Behind the scenes they are probably still together but this has caused conflict between them. He’s gone in a strop because he had to leave.
Once it dies down Sophie will have him back, she’s a fuckwit with no respect for herself or her son.

Someone asked "did you and Sophie finish amicably ". He said "who's split up?". Insinuating that they have indeed not finished.

There is obviously massive trouble between them and he has probably done the old "I've nothing else left to live for" and she is probably letting go as gently as she can. Massive manipulator.

I really think there was a safeguarding issue and Sophie had to tell him to leave. Behind the scenes they are probably still together but this has caused conflict between them. He’s gone in a strop because he had to leave.
Once it dies down Sophie will have him back, she’s a fuckwit with no respect for herself or her son.
nah I think he’s been a tit and ruined it for himself and she got rid haha

nah I think he’s been a tit and ruined it for himself and she got rid haha
Haha possibly. I hope I’m wrong and she’s told him to duck off for good…
Maybe she has finished it and he’s begged her not to say anything just now because he will look very stupid after being so full on and happy to everyone. He’s going to come out with it in a few days and say they’ve decided to end things blah blah blah. They’re still friends, she’s still beautiful and he’s still amazing. He’ll change his profile picture back again and it will be game on for the next victim to be love bombed.

• Haha
What a muppet man. He must feel like a right mug after the way he went on the last couple weeks for it to blow up in his face

His ex mods have been out of the picture for months. The fact he still brings them up speaks volumes. He can’t stand that they’ve told the truth.

Lets face it, it’s better for his ego to think only they hate him, not the 1000’s of people that actually do.

They’ve also said very little, everything else that’s been discussed people have figured out for themselves. You only have to watch him for 2 minutes to realise he’s a passive aggressive manipulator.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.