Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His ex, Jaz learned the hard way about Paul and it’s sad that poor little Jake will too. He was sat inches away from his dad that night he was floozing and talking sexually to Sophie on a live and all he said was “shut your ears son”
Absolutely disgraceful. Sophie should’ve seen the red flag then about how if he’s like that infront of HIS OWN son, what he’d be like around her toddler! The thought of that man on top of me flapping about like a wet lettuce makes me shiver and want to curl up in a ball in a dark room, Sophie, I know you don’t want this 🤣🤣🤣 this middle aged man living in his dads spare room on a tacky sofa, has nothing for himself let alone you girl! Paul thinks having a “lady” by his side completes life ffs, I mean, he is a sap! Always bullying others for being lonely, but he is the definition. Loves himself, god knows for what reason, got about as much charm and charisma as a wet fart after a big lunch!
He mentioned on his live last night that he promised his son and the baby mamma he wouldn’t mention them on tiktok or involve them in anything to do with TikTok. I imagine after the crotchless thong video his baby mamma saw and limited their involvement in his tiktok life

Reactions: 6
Hi Paul if you’re reading this please can you go live I’m well bored and need a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does his really small circle shaped mouth and his non existent top lip when he opens his mouth make anyone else want to vom? Or is it just me? It’s so thin. Like that’s his personality- that weird small mouth 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw a comment earlier saying he doesn’t have teeth?? I can’t be bothered looking back, is this real? If so, awkward..

Reactions: 1
HE IS LIVE GUYS

Are you and Sophie still together?
"OH I HOPE SHO I HOPE SHO WE SPOKE ON THE PHONE TOGETHER LAST NIGHT"

PS he's on his way to see his son 2 days after Christmas

Father of the year 2021 babehhh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
An extremely chirpy Paul on live.

He spoke to her last night so ‘they must still be together’ he’s also insinuated he spent Christmas with Sophie even though he said on Instagram live he was with his dad 😂

He’s definitely the kind of guy who will say he’s with someone until they actually have to get a restraining order out of them

Reactions: 4
He's calling people lonely again on his live, the absolute audacity of the chump after his recent performance on tiktok 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being 41 and your dads driving you to see your son days after Christmas, and for the whole way, being sat staring into a screen and having pointless conversations with random people on an app made for shits and giggles and singing and dancing.
Bet his dad is ooozing with pride

😒😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone said did you spend Christmas with Sophie.
He replied no

So he did spend it with his dad.
He is such an attention seeker and a prolific liar

Reactions: 8
His dad must be sitting there thinking .. "my son is a fuckin bellend"

I just saw a comment saying snapshot saville and my coffee almost shot out my nostrils 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.