Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably tried to let him down gently and told him she needs space, so he’s taken that as they’re still together just on a break. Then she will just break it off gently. I hope anyway. 😅😅

Reactions: 5
The thing is with Paul, he doesn’t get hints. He doesn’t understand when he’s out stayed his welcome. The way he’s saying they’re “fine” is his way of trying to cover up that they’ve split up. I know him too well. Just saying ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Last Christmas Video...

Make everyone feel sorry for him. Why is relying on a 12 yo to make him feel better.

What happened? I missed this?
What happened for him to be crying all Xmas day last year?? Who did he split up with??

Reactions: 2
Little message to Paul as I know he reads here ;). Why you lying about how you lost your job? Quite comical actually. Your responsible for your OWN actions, nobody else! Also, the reason your ex mods don't talk to you anymore, is because your a master manipulator, a horrible person inside and out, selfish... The list goes on. Keep names out of your mouth and move on you creep 😂. Nobody cares.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What happened for him to be crying all Xmas day last year?? Who did he split up with??
The mother of his son, she finally broke free after 14 years. She needs a knighthood for putting up with him for that long.
This was when he kept having meltdowns, punched the walls in front of his kid etc. Now he claims to run away from conflict? Hmm, punching walls is quite conflicting, no?
Then he broke up from a 3 week fling the middle of this year and spiralled again and went to sleep in a field with only a sleeping bag and some crackers. Fast forward to now he’s broken up with yet another woman he (hopefully) failed to manipulate and is back to posting sad, gaslighting, attention seeking tiktoks when in actual fact he’s ok at his dads having everything paid for him.
He genuinely believes being in a relationship makes you successful. He needs serious help.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Paul, the more you talk about the mods STILL, the more they will talk…..read that again.
yes please keep talking 😜

i remember he did the same when him and F broke up, he kept saying they were fine, then came the “we can’t be together right now but who knows what might happen” and then the breakdown in a field. he’s too proud to just say they’ve split up because of how hard he’s gone in promoting them as a couple after mere weeks of knowing eachother.

and how the hell do i keep missing his lives 😒

Reactions: 10
He fails to remember the hate for him all started BEFORE his mods all realised what a plank he was. But they still get the blame? Hilarious.

Reactions: 9
I've got a full belly, the kids are settled, so I'm here for the tea. Shall I flick the kettle on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it uncomfortable when a grown adults blames others for their mistakes. Why would work believe a snark site? Frustratingly (for some) NHS/healthcare is quite strict on the social media front and even if something was emailed to their work, you just can’t dismiss someone on the basis of them believing something on a forum. I have a nurse friend who has a locked IG who posts to closest friends about her sexual preferences and her open relationship. I doubt her manager would give a tit because it doesn’t affect her practice nor does it affect her patients. I doubt his manager would look at the thread and go “yeah let’s make me understaffed because this bloke likes feet”.
I’m a manager in the nhs and I couldn’t sack someone for an online forum about them. Unless it had actual fact, picture evidence of them doing something illegal or something that would embarrass the company or put the reputation or the company at jeopardy- it wouldn’t happen. I’ve known staff members be on only fans and not lose their jobs because they haven’t mentioned the company name.
Paul’s a liar through and through, he probably got done for some type of sexual harassment! He’s thought he’s been clever and made a dodgy comment and someone has used it to finally get rid of him

Reactions: 9
I’m a long time follower of this thread but still don’t understand why he goes on about his mods, did they make a tik tok about him or something or is he referring to here? Either way, good on them for exposing him

I’m a long time follower of this thread but still don’t understand why he goes on about his mods, did they make a tik tok about him or something or is he referring to here? Either way, good on them for exposing him
They’ve posted nothing publicly, they’ve even done lives with people hounding them with questions about him and they simply say they’re not going to talk about him. Only now they seem to be saying more cause he’s constantly bringing them up for some weird reason. Probably fed up with being blamed. Like I said, it’s easier to blame people he once knew instead of admitting tattle, the Tiktok parody pages, the hate comments etc are all people who have made up their own minds. Must be hard for his ol’ ego to admit he’s genuinely hated by so many people.

At work in all of these and whispering in them, possibly a reason for dismissal
Following on from my comment about being a manager in the nhs.. yes if this was my staff and he posted them online at work when he was meant to be working (ie not on his break or in uniform) then he would be in trouble.. sackable offence? No.. unless I really wanted to get rid of someone…

He’s so full of tit
He will blame us because he thinks that will make others hate tattle and feel sorry for him because tattle made him lose his job. It’s bollocks

I was just scrolling on his TikTok’s and it amazes me how many views he gets to likes. Doesn’t he look at that and think maybe it’s not all trolls😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.