Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In his head - he's a "content creator"...
In reality - unemployed.
he really is the weirdest person, I have only seen hi, recently thanks to tattle and jeez is he a strange one. His manners and 'poor little me' attention seeking routine drive me up the wall! Dont get me started on that bloody sleeve over his hand lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is so so weird

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so so weird
He gives me the ick so bad. He loves himself so much - honestly I don't think anyone will love this bloke more than he loves himself.

Lmao I showed this to my fella who is a brummie and he is so disgusted by pauls attempt at a birmingham accent 😭
I'm a brummie as well. People watch peaky blinders and think we all sound like that. Idiots lol

Lmao I showed this to my fella who is a brummie and he is so disgusted by pauls attempt at a birmingham accent 😭
Fellow brummie here and I can tell you that his attempt was shocking… that right there is a Black Country accent, the absolute pleb😂

also can I just say I would have never known this website existed if PAUL HIMSELF didn’t talk about it! He literally directed hundreds of people here and now he’s moaning and calling us every name under the sun. I secretly think he gets a thrill out of it, like it makes him feel like a celeb😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I believe he used to be a support worker in a traumatic brain injury unit.
As someone who suffered a traumatic brain injury 8 years ago and had to go through rehab I can absolutely assure you all that if I went into the rehab centre and was given him I would have chosen not to get better... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is a 41 year old sitting in his fathers spare room, miming to songs on tiktok!!!!!!!!! i am deceased 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My husband is a brummie and asks “what the duck is thaaaaat?” Obviously he says about twenty A’s in that as they can’t speak properly 😤😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My husband is a brummie and asks “what the duck is thaaaaat?” Obviously he says about twenty A’s in that as they can’t speak properly 😤😤😤
Cheeky tit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You should have heard my son say asda when he was little with his proper brummy accent - aaaaaassssdaaaaaa

• Haha
Cheeky tit :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You should have heard my son say asda when he was little with his proper brummy accent - aaaaaassssdaaaaaa
another brummie word I can’t stand is naaaappppppieessssss. Goes on about 20 minutes. I’m Yorkshire and if I can shorten the word to a grunt I probably will 🤣

• Haha
yes please keep talking 😜

i remember he did the same when him and F broke up, he kept saying they were fine, then came the “we can’t be together right now but who knows what might happen” and then the breakdown in a field. he’s too proud to just say they’ve split up because of how hard he’s gone in promoting them as a couple after mere weeks of knowing eachother.

and how the hell do i keep missing his lives 😒
Because you’re probably living your life, hope that helps babs x

Last edited:
  • Heart
And why does he think he is on a one man crusade to make you* smile

I already smile, when I’m with my family, my friends, my colleagues, and when I’m on my own because I’m completely comfortable in my own skin and with my own company. I don’t need Paul Breach’s help to be happy thank you very much.

*you referring to absolutely no one in specific which makes it even weirder

Who does he actually think he is? The comedic version of Christ our saviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m glad he doesn’t work for the Samaritans. I’d be nose diving and doing a front flip to my bitter end if he was on the other end of the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked "did you and Sophie finish amicably ". He said "who's split up?". Insinuating that they have indeed not finished.

There is obviously massive trouble between them and he has probably done the old "I've nothing else left to live for" and she is probably letting go as gently as she can. Massive manipulator.
Or he’s refusing to accept it until she has no other choice but to call the police for harrassment

The mother of his son, she finally broke free after 14 years. She needs a knighthood for putting up with him for that long.
This was when he kept having meltdowns, punched the walls in front of his kid etc. Now he claims to run away from conflict? Hmm, punching walls is quite conflicting, no?
Then he broke up from a 3 week fling the middle of this year and spiralled again and went to sleep in a field with only a sleeping bag and some crackers. Fast forward to now he’s broken up with yet another woman he (hopefully) failed to manipulate and is back to posting sad, gaslighting, attention seeking tiktoks when in actual fact he’s ok at his dads having everything paid for him.
He genuinely believes being in a relationship makes you successful. He needs serious help.
Tik Tok must be doing well if he’s gone from a field to a travelodge

Reactions: 3
I wonder if he will do tik toks with his son 2mos. Thats if he's not lying again and he actually is seeing him. If Sophie texted and wanted to see him. He would drop jake like a shot

Reactions: 7
I’m glad he doesn’t work for the Samaritans. I’d be nose diving and doing a front flip to my bitter end if he was on the other end of the phone.
Can you imagine 😂
“Hi, I need help”
Paul - “just remember you’re amazing”
“Oh thanks, that’s done it, I’m all better now”
Paul - “you’re welcome babs, own it”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
His ex, Jaz learned the hard way about Paul and it’s sad that poor little Jake will too. He was sat inches away from his dad that night he was floozing and talking sexually to Sophie on a live and all he said was “shut your ears son”
Absolutely disgraceful. Sophie should’ve seen the red flag then about how if he’s like that infront of HIS OWN son, what he’d be like around her toddler! The thought of that man on top of me flapping about like a wet lettuce makes me shiver and want to curl up in a ball in a dark room, Sophie, I know you don’t want this 🤣🤣🤣 this middle aged man living in his dads spare room on a tacky sofa, has nothing for himself let alone you girl! Paul thinks having a “lady” by his side completes life ffs, I mean, he is a sap! Always bullying others for being lonely, but he is the definition. Loves himself, god knows for what reason, got about as much charm and charisma as a wet fart after a big lunch!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.