Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing very exciting. I didn't stay on for long. But I heard him say he's at his dad's house for Christmas. Instagram people are nicer than Tik tok people. Someone asked how's Sophie (who was also watching the live) and he said she's still beautiful and we've things to work through.
I find him more relaxed and calm on Instagram live than on Tik tok
If Sophie goes back to him then I’ll honestly have no words left what so ever. I hope he’s just saying that to save face cos he’s too embarrassed to say they’re broken up… but the fact that their videos are still up together makes me feel like they genuinely are working things out.

Reactions: 4
Merry belated Christmas to you all.

I will admit to going over to Sophie's FB page and having a look - she did the lad proud.

What my impression from a few photos is is he had a very exciting but peaceful (for a toddler) Christmas. Totally an unfounded opinion based on a few chosen pics

Based on what he has shared with the internet, I can just imagine the stress that Snappy would have brought to the day -
  • Talking at the boy and others at 100 miles an hour,
  • Repeating words to fill the silences cos he can't go a minute without wittering absolute shite.
  • Wearing those around him down until they submit and do what he wants just for a bit of peace
  • Constantly fidgeting,
  • Disappearing to do a TikTok,
  • Antsy that he's not away doing a Tik Tok
  • Rehearsing a TikTok
  • Deleting TikTok comments
  • Planning TikToks
  • Orchestrating his life and selling an ideal on TikTok
  • Losing his tit on TikTok and creating senseless clips
  • Regurgitating the same old content on TikTok - was crap the first time and it doesn't get any better

I met my husband online over 20 years ago talking to him in a big chatroom with others who had a shared interest. I met him 6 weeks later and knew right away he was the 'one' however, if I hadn't been the sole focus of his attention in the big group and he wanted to pop off to do any of the above, he would have been totally blown it.

It may be me but when I used to get into relationships, I wanted to spend time in the crowd getting to know the person as well as having time together without the rest of the pals. I can't even begin to imagine sharing a very new and fragile relationship with a whole internet - then you add in the pressure of reading the numerous negative comments about a new partner.

I'd be running for the hills without a backward glance.

Reactions: 6
Maybe her little boy doesn’t like him 👀👀 hats off to her for taking a step back and telling him to do one and spending her Christmas just her and her boy. I reckon she’s been well and truly suffocated by Paul and his living situation has probably made it harder for her to have space from him.

Reactions: 12
Here’s interesting things Paul mentioned on his insta live last night.

He talked about his job and how he lost it. He believes someone from here had emailed his work saying how weird he was, showed them this thread, work believed what was said in these threads and ultimately fired him.

He talked about his ex mods, Tina was also in his live, shock. He said they were weird and turned on him, he said initially because he had stopped communicating with them in the Snapchat group him and his mods all had, he waffled on and then the reason changed to because he had removed them as mods and they got pissed off about that and told all these lies about him being a creep etc.

He can’t help oversharing!! It’s really sad though because his entire social life exists online, he has nothing going for him outside of this online bubble he lives in

Reactions: 10

He talked about his job and how he lost it. He believes someone from here had emailed his work saying how weird he was, showed them this thread, work believed what was said in these threads and ultimately fired him.
I find it uncomfortable when a grown adults blames others for their mistakes. Why would work believe a snark site? Frustratingly (for some) NHS/healthcare is quite strict on the social media front and even if something was emailed to their work, you just can’t dismiss someone on the basis of them believing something on a forum. I have a nurse friend who has a locked IG who posts to closest friends about her sexual preferences and her open relationship. I doubt her manager would give a tit because it doesn’t affect her practice nor does it affect her patients. I doubt his manager would look at the thread and go “yeah let’s make me understaffed because this bloke likes feet”.

Reactions: 12
At the beginning he posted TikTok’s clearly whilst at work. His work policies may forbid phones out at work, in particular taking photos etc. My work has a similar policy.

I personally find it inappropriate and sad that you can’t resist going on TikTok whilst at work, he has openly said he does take after take to get the ‘perfect’ TikTok therefore I can imagine he did the same at work.

we all have a quick scroll through social media on our breaks etc but he took it to the next level

At the beginning he posted TikTok’s clearly whilst at work. His work policies may forbid phones out at work, in particular taking photos etc. My work has a similar policy.

I personally find it inappropriate and sad that you can’t resist going on TikTok whilst at work, he has openly said he does take after take to get the ‘perfect’ TikTok therefore I can imagine he did the same at work.

we all have a quick scroll through social media on our breaks etc but he took it to the next level
Ah, sorry. I was just going by this site being judged. I HATE tiktoks in hospitals and care settings.

At work in all of these and whispering in them, possibly a reason for dismissal
I’m being devils advocate here, purely as I was on a “dismissal panel” when I was a jr sister. If these were done during work, then it’s an issue. He could be in a break, there’s no patients identifying objects/details around so it would be fine. But maybe the policy states no filming in the unit, then that would be an issue.

Reactions: 7
Ah, sorry. I was just going by this site being judged. I HATE tiktoks in hospitals and care settings.

I’m being devils advocate here, purely as I was on a “dismissal panel” when I was a jr sister. If these were done during work, then it’s an issue. He could be in a break, there’s no patients identifying objects/details around so it would be fine. But maybe the policy states no filming in the unit, then that would be an issue.
Completely agree with you, my setting is no filming or photos regardless of people in the background etc. they must be more to it but he will only share what he wants people to know x

Reactions: 1
Completely agree with you, my setting is no filming or photos regardless of people in the background etc. they must be more to it but he will only share what he wants people to know x
Exactly. I’ve given warnings to Nurses/healthcares who proclaim it’s because “they only took a photo of them by the drug trolley for their Nan as they are proud of me!” but the open door shows a patient, it’s an open drug trolley, it’s on work time, you put it on instagram, you’re a HCSW but stating your a nurse” etc.

What I’m trying to say is, Paul… don’t blame us for your dismissal.

Reactions: 7

He talked about his ex mods, Tina was also in his live, shock. He said they were weird and turned on him, he said initially because he had stopped communicating with them in the Snapchat group him and his mods all had, he waffled on and then the reason changed to because he had removed them as mods and they got pissed off about that and told all these lies about him being a creep etc.

He can’t help oversharing!! It’s really sad though because his entire social life exists online, he has nothing going for him outside of this online bubble he lives in
so he takes zero responsibility and its all everyone else’s fault? What a bleeping victim.

Reactions: 5

Of course we all have a quick scroll through SM whilst at work....where I worked mobile phones weren't permitted in the actual patient areas, and rightly so....I used to leave mine in the office unless I had to do an ITU transfer out of hospital (sometimes out of area) for my own safety. At one point I deleted lots of junior colleagues from my FB after seeing stuff that could be disciplinary issues....easier not to see posts than get dragged into crap like that. I wasn't far enough up the management tree to deal with that, and my role was mainly clinical not staffing misdemeanors.

Reactions: 2
Of course we all have a quick scroll through SM whilst at work....where I worked mobile phones weren't permitted in the actual patient areas, and rightly so....I used to leave mine in the office unless I had to do an ITU transfer out of hospital (sometimes out of area) for my own safety. At one point I deleted lots of junior colleagues from my FB after seeing stuff that could be disciplinary issues....easier not to see posts than get dragged into crap like that. I wasn't far enough up the management tree to deal with that, and my role was mainly clinical not staffing misdemeanors.
I’m ITU 😇 I never have my phone on me, usually lock it in my car. The naughtiest thing I do at work is use the unit phone to call home 🤣

• Haha
I’m ITU 😇 I never have my phone on me, usually lock it in my car. The naughtiest thing I do at work is use the unit phone to call home 🤣
Hahaha, my husband used to bleep me to get in contact as I wasn't ward based. And the naughtiest thing I did was sneak onto the assessment unit (the only place that kept food) and "borrow" a couple of slices of bread for toast or a buttie out the fridge. Oh, and I used to sneak out the fire doors on the upstairs corridor to have a smoke 🤣🤣

I think some people on are letting Sophie off a bit lightly, she's a vile woman. She's just as manipulative as that nonce if not a whole lot worse, she allowed that creature in her sons life even after she knew all about his history. She defended him on Tik Tok, she got off on the attention and absolutely loved it without a single thought for her boy. She's not the thick, stupid damsel in distress some people are painting her on here, she's a very cold and calculating person. Horrible creature

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahaha, my husband used to bleep me to get in contact as I wasn't ward based. And the naughtiest thing I did was sneak onto the assessment unit (the only place that kept food) and "borrow" a couple of slices of bread for toast or a buttie out the fridge. Oh, and I used to sneak out the fire doors on the upstairs corridor to have a smoke 🤣🤣
Borrowing food is normal behaviour for me, I always steal bananas! I also ubereats Starbucks to my unit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.