Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

issavibe

And why does he think he is on a one man crusade to make you* smile

I already smile, when I’m with my family, my friends, my colleagues, and when I’m on my own because I’m completely comfortable in my own skin and with my own company. I don’t need Paul Breach’s help to be happy thank you very much.

*you referring to absolutely no one in specific which makes it even weirder

Who does he actually think he is? The comedic version of Christ our saviour?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

BigHugzBabz

My mother would actually give me the biggest hiding of my life if I fell pregnant to a man like Paul.

no lie she would punch me all over the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

GobShyte64

VIP Member
My first comment! He’s been live on insta for a while. Sophie came in and was saying hi to people and then said her and Paul had an announcement to make. The announcement was her and Paul do not want or need advice or verification for their relationship. So they are still together!
Sophie, who no doubt reads this thread, is well aware that her so-called partner was liking pictures of young girls whilst they were still together. I mean, if you're willing to stay with someone after all this evidence... then he's either manipulated & gaslit you to high heaven or your dumb as fuck and want a relationship more than you want anything else. Neither of you work. Neither of you are clearly not arsed about your kids (given you left him home alone with a man u met off tiktok a few weeks ago), honestly blows my mind.

Reactions: 15
He’s absolutely revolting. Paul probably cries when he cums, let’s be honest. 1 person in this world actually wants to shag him. No one in this world wants to watch it.

Paul you aren’t the man that you think you are, pipe down you sicko🤢🤢🤢 go spend time with your lad instead of making vile videos

also someone take that audio away from him, it must make him feel like such a big man… the twerp

• Haha
  • Sick

Anon22

New video. Full of shit. He's a sad excuse for a father. Imagine a mother did that? They would be slated to high heaven. But because He's a man he thinks ANY effort equals being a good parent. Paul, you suck at everything you do lad.

My first comment! He’s been live on insta for a while. Sophie came in and was saying hi to people and then said her and Paul had an announcement to make. The announcement was her and Paul do not want or need advice or verification for their relationship. So they are still together!

• Wow
  • Sick

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
If one of you is snapshotmouth, just know that your edits make me howl 😂🤫

Wouldn’t wanna see that scrawny body on the hub
Imagine what you would have to search for 😂
Milf gets let down by flaky transparent scrounger

• Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Someone needs to edit a video on tiktok of all his followers and the girls pics he's liked. Expose this absolute creep. Your 41 year old, you have a child thats 13, and your liking pictures of girls that are a few years older than your son. Its creepy as fuck. I feel like he is dodgy as fuck but because he manipulates and gaslights and he's "so lovely and amazing" he just hasnt got caught yet.

potatoface431

Chatty Member
So is he with her right now?wow managed a whole day with his son.
I was kinda defensive of Sophie and felt bad for her. Now I do not. She did say she liked bad guys, just didn’t think she meant sex pests and ponces.

BigHugzBabz

Poorly with covid for the 2nd time so I’ve missed out on loads and only popped on here and there. Just been scrolling through here, through tik tok yano just catching up on all the Paul drama and my 6 year old says…

‘mam why do his teeth look like sweetcorn’

i hope this has brightened everyone’s day as much as it has mine 💀😂

• Haha
I’m glad he doesn’t work for the Samaritans. I’d be nose diving and doing a front flip to my bitter end if he was on the other end of the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
He can’t handle that on Tattle he can’t delete comments or be able to control the narrative on here. It’s a classic narcissism, he’s created an echo chamber on TikTok where he’s idolised and all the comments are curated around that, anything negative is immediately deleted.

I don’t care that he’s snapped, or what he says in posts. He likes photos of girls that he should have zero interest in and craves attention and adoration online. He isn’t normal, he should be at work every day earning a living and providing for his son. When his sons friends discover he has TikTok and view his account and the parody accounts that poor lad will be in for some grief.

• Heart
The thing is with Paul, he doesn’t get hints. He doesn’t understand when he’s out stayed his welcome. The way he’s saying they’re “fine” is his way of trying to cover up that they’ve split up. I know him too well. Just saying ;)

• Wow