Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cdawwg

That’s really unsettling they’re clearly a hell of a lot younger than him he’s a predator
He’s obviously a massive nymph. I imagine (but won’t imagine) that he masturbates all day long, absolute creep.

I bet his FYP is full of young girls in their underwear and he just watches tiktok all day in his gammy flat/hotel room

• Sick
Reactions: 13

HonestHotChoc

I'm also one of the 'secret' tattlers 👋 who sometimes comment on his stuff to keep in the with the in group 😂😂 so don't hate in every person you see saying nice things in his live 😉😜. Also I seen where Sophie was in his live and he said Sophie can you plz say hi on the chat and not privately so they can see we're still together and she said hi 👋
I’ve got second hand embarrassment for him, as if he had to ask her to prove she was there 😂. He’s pathetic.

• Haha
Imagine being 41 and your dads driving you to see your son days after Christmas, and for the whole way, being sat staring into a screen and having pointless conversations with random people on an app made for shits and giggles and singing and dancing.
Bet his dad is ooozing with pride

😒😂😂😂

• Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
After a year of me crying, my husband loves me watching Paul and posting on here as it makes me giggle my tits off.

• Heart

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Me personally, I think the age of consent should be raised to 18. 16, your still a child. You're not even allowed to vote but you can have sex and get pregnant and it be fine? No. 16 is far too young. You don't just wake up one day like @alwayswatching3789 says and your a woman. Your body is still growing at 16, you still havent fully matured, your technically still a fucking child.

dannyboi96

This girls just turned 18 and Paul’s been liking her photos for some time
View attachment 946828
Paul breach you're an absolute disgrace!
I already know you've been liking her pictures before she turned 18.
God knows how many message requests she's received from him?!
Can you imagine "hi babs how ya doing? check out my new tikkers lol xxx made a new one role-playing with myself ha ha message me back xxx"

No other words than RANK!

You send chills down my spine Herbert the Pervert 😫

• Haha

HonestHotChoc

Hold on, just hear me out. I want to preface this by saying I want my words to come across in the best way possible without causing offence to the young girl. It’s a very delicate subject and it’s her personal journey, it’s not my place nor Paul’s to speak out on it but I feel I have to respond to what Paul has said.

Paul, if you liked a picture of a young girls post, where within that post she states she has beat cancer, or has been cancer free for so long- that excuse would wash and no one would bat an eyelid… basically, it wouldn’t be strange or weird.

How fucking dare you use her journey, struggle and pain as an excuse of LIKING HER BIKINI PHOTOS! How dare you discredit everything she has gone through for a get out of jail free card. She’s young enough to be your child Paul.

You really need serious help, disgusting behaviour. It is NOT your place to validate women and give them a confidence boost. Absolutely no one voted and made you captain save a woman. Stay in your own lane and worry about yourself mate.
THIS. Him thinking his “likes” and “remember you’re amazing” comments hold any power or value just shows how narcissistic he is. Just because he seeks validation from the internet he assumes everyone else does. Next joke please.

Anon22

Tbf I regularly troll my fella by airdropping him random screenshots of Pauls face, so I guess you could say I am a sad obsessed troll… it’s funny though
Me and my 17 year old daughter are using paul so that I can teach her exactly the type of man she should avoid. Over Christmas I had paul as my screensaver (he's going to love that one!) 😆 🤣 and we have had many laughs at the pedalos expense. I'm not sorry. It has become about teaching her the tactics of men like paul and making sure she never wastes a minute of her life on such creatures.

Reactions: 12

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
He makes me laugh with all this positive bullshit that he spouts “you can be whoever you want to be”
So what have you manifested for yourself then Paul? Because currently you have no job, no home, no mrs, no personality and really really bad skin.

• Haha
Hello you lonely, sad people! 😉😉😉

Oh Paul, honestly the only word to describe you is ‘loser’. You literally are just a 41 year old, no job, no home, no friends, no car, TikTok addicted, part time father, egotistical loser.

Sophie, if you get back with him the last shred of dignity you had left will be gone.

Also Paul, don’t you ever have the cheek to call anyone sad and lonely when you spent your Christmas alone in a travelodge, making shit TikTok’s and creating a fake pillow person to keep you company. 41 years old lmao.

Also WASH YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES. I bet you honk! 6 days you’ve worn that hoodie🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Little message to Paul as I know he reads here ;). Why you lying about how you lost your job? Quite comical actually. Your responsible for your OWN actions, nobody else! Also, the reason your ex mods don't talk to you anymore, is because your a master manipulator, a horrible person inside and out, selfish... The list goes on. Keep names out of your mouth and move on you creep 😂. Nobody cares.

Last edited:

Summernights

VIP Member
I just got the MAJOR ICK (and I already had the ick from him so that’s saying something) thinking of him standing barefoot making himself a lil hot choccie in his lil velvetiser

• Haha
  • Sick

123NikkiNoo

“Loads of adults are on tiktok” yeah but not loads of adults play weird feet games, not loads of adults like photos of 15 year olds, not loads of adults manipulate their following and only allow positive comments and no constructive criticism, not loads of adults move 3/4 hours away from their child after 3 weeks dating

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
i thought him leaning on that red couch was him wearing leather knee high boots 🤣🤣

bloody gutted i missed the live AGAIN, i even turned notifications on last night 😭
The way he was sat backwards with his knees on the couch and his legs dangling off the edge is now another ick of mine. Imagine what his dad thought of his 41 year old son when he walked in on him talking about him being a weally weally nice guy sat like that as well nahhhhh😂

• Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
Here’s interesting things Paul mentioned on his insta live last night.

He talked about his job and how he lost it. He believes someone from here had emailed his work saying how weird he was, showed them this thread, work believed what was said in these threads and ultimately fired him.
I find it uncomfortable when a grown adults blames others for their mistakes. Why would work believe a snark site? Frustratingly (for some) NHS/healthcare is quite strict on the social media front and even if something was emailed to their work, you just can’t dismiss someone on the basis of them believing something on a forum. I have a nurse friend who has a locked IG who posts to closest friends about her sexual preferences and her open relationship. I doubt her manager would give a shit because it doesn’t affect her practice nor does it affect her patients. I doubt his manager would look at the thread and go “yeah let’s make me understaffed because this bloke likes feet”.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Look at him back tracking with the hidden meaning of the video. He’s such a sick, perverted weirdo.

He’s obviously bored of his son already cos he’s already posting trash on tiktok
So he posts a video with obvious sexual references and then insinuates that anyone who calls him out has their mind in the gutter?
He is such a bellend omfg.