Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
HAHAHAHA HE IS TRYING TO MAKE OUT HE LIKED THAT SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS PHOTOS COZ SHE IS A CANCER SURVIVOR AND HE WAS TRYING TO HYPE HER UP AND GIVE HER CONFIDENCE🤣🤣🤣
Amazing excuse for n0ncing
Hold on, just hear me out. I want to preface this by saying I want my words to come across in the best way possible without causing offence to the young girl. It’s a very delicate subject and it’s her personal journey, it’s not my place nor Paul’s to speak out on it but I feel I have to respond to what Paul has said.

Paul, if you liked a picture of a young girls post, where within that post she states she has beat cancer, or has been cancer free for so long- that excuse would wash and no one would bat an eyelid… basically, it wouldn’t be strange or weird.

How fucking dare you use her journey, struggle and pain as an excuse of LIKING HER BIKINI PHOTOS! How dare you discredit everything she has gone through for a get out of jail free card. She’s young enough to be your child Paul.

You really need serious help, disgusting behaviour. It is NOT your place to validate women and give them a confidence boost. Absolutely no one voted and made you captain save a woman. Stay in your own lane and worry about yourself mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ex mod here.
That’s all we were to him from the start, he acted like we were “his staff”
We don’t have any more “tea” on him than you guys do. We fell out with him as we saw how narcissistic he was eventually. We didn’t agree with some of his actions, the 2nd guessing of us thinking we were posting on tattle when we wasn’t. It became a very one sided friendship, to the point when we said we don’t want to continue a friendship, he would just say “sorry you feel that way” then block our numbers.
we didn’t agree with who he spoke to, how he spoke to people & the ages of these girls we liked. There was always drama going on in his life and it was all too much as we all had our own personal things going on at the time. So no, there’s nothing to be said about us. We are getting on with our lives, the group of “mods” are still very close & we talk everyday.

Reactions: 40

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Hi, Paul, Snapshoteye finally got himself a girlfriend and he made sure to let EVERYONE know! He met Sophie by spamming the hell out of her DMs sending her a message on tiktok and she eventually replied.
- He love bombed, manipulated and gaslit his way in.
- There first meeting was a trip to Costa with her son.
- The 2nd meeting, she stayed over for what was supposed to be 2 nights but he guilt tripped her so she stayed for a 3rd night.
- The 3rd meeting was a quick date to Ikea and then staying at her house for what was supposed to be 2 nights but ended up being 4 nights!
- She was driving him all over the gaff, back and forth to his because Paul doesnt drive, yet Sophie does.
- Paul couldnt wait to jump on tiktok and tell the masses his fans that he finally has a girlfriend because he's such a lovely, nice person and sophie is beautiful and amazing and makes him sooooo happy he dropped the L bomb and started talking to her kid like somet he had trod in!
- He would also mod Sophie's lives and kill any fun that she was having by deleting every single comment that wasnt asking about him or wasnt blowing smoke up their bums!
- Paul kept telling people he had job interviews but nothing sufficed. Rumour has it, is that he cant get the DBS or references.
- Paul also moved out, but had nowhere to go. Guessing he planned on moving into Sophies. We all know no one says I love you quicker than a man that's got nowhere to live!
- Sophie must have been smelling the coffee though because trouble was brewing & so the manipulating tiktoks started.
- Paul got very woe is me.
- Long story short - they broke up, Paul ended up in a travel lodge and doing manipulative tiktoks. Some were really sad with sad faces and making dummies out of clothes n pillows holding a picture of him and Soph. The other vids were of him doing his dad dances and rolling his tongue around his mouth talking about how he's gonna be his normal happy self.
- He made out like he was spending xmas in a travel lodge, when really he was at his dads!
- Paul is now single - Tell your daughters to put their profiles on private & to not send feet pics at any cost.

The man is a danger to society! Apologies if I left anything out. He's also dropped his son like a hotcake for a bit of skirt. He was hoping for a girl under her tree in some crotchless thongs but got dumped a few days before. Emotional abuse didnt work out for Paul this time.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

cyclingowl

In regards to the new orange and black video, i think he made it for Sophie - i don't think they've got back together and I think he's made it to remind her he's got videos of her. Another tactic to make her panic and go back to him

• Wow
Reactions: 30

pufferfish

I started reading here when the first thread was about 5 pages long and I’ve read every comment since but haven’t joined in until now. I have detested this man from the very first time I saw him on TikTok. We all know he reads here no matter how much he doth protest so…

PauI, you are literally the definition of a walking red flag. You’ve just told everyone this morning on your live how ‘mentally strong’ you are but I have been watching you for months now and couldn’t disagree more.

I actually was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and whilst I am not here to diagnose anyone or make assumptions nor do I actually believe you have BPD (we get a bad enough rep as it is) I certainly see some of my old toxic thinking/behaviours in you and think you genuinely need to go and seek advice and support because your behaviour is just not normal. End of.

Being in a relationship for you is the be all and end all. Your self worth is dependent on it as is your happiness. Many many times when people you know have joined your lives the first thing I see you asking them is ‘how’s your partner’ like it is the most important defining thing about a person. It’s strange that that is the first thing you want to converse about. None of your relationships are ever going to work out for you because you have not yet learnt how to be content and fulfilled on your own and whilst you continue to depend on strangers in the internet for validation and your mood is dictated by the current state of your current romantic relationship you are never going to be happy pal. Not the mention your inability to take things slowly without jumping in head first with the lovebombing tactics.

You are not fooling anyone with your happy go lucky, I’m amazing, nice guy act. Give it up. We can see right through you and you know what, everyone here is right when they say nice people don’t need to tell everyone they’re nice. The nicest people I know will happily admit they can be an asshole at times and acknowledge mistakes they’ve made in the past. No one is perfect but the people who are self aware of the their behaviours and how they affect others are much closer to being perfect humans than you. OWN IT PAUL BABS

Your ranting and raving this morning was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. You are an angry, passive aggressive, pathetic excuse for a man who can not take any criticism about his toxic noncey behaviour. I heard you saying something about people having one night stands yet you’re the creep? THIS. THIS is exactly what concerns me the most about you. There is no comparison of two adults participating in consensual sex to you, a grown 42 year old man liking images of/following/messaging teenage (possibly underage) girls. It is very worrying that you don’t see the difference. You even bringing up the one night stand thing is literally giving me jealous incel vibes to start with and is just you trying to deflect from the fact you are a creep and you’ve been caught out this time.

He was also saying how no one brings up the nice comments he leaves for people so ima go ahead and bring that up also. It’s weird Paul. I don’t really care if you’re trying to be supportive, it’s just weird. Messaging random girls on the internet telling them they’re amazing. Weird. Why would you think they want you ya little worm slithering in their dm’s? A bloke old enough to be their dad. Seriously, do you actually think that would make anyone feel better?! The continuous flirting/sexual innuendos on your previous lives. Weird. You might not have broken any laws yet and you might be getting by on technicalities but you are fucking weird. Your behaviour is worrying. The way you prey on young vulnerable women is disturbing and the fact you you’ve got hundreds of people on the internet telling you your behaving is disturbing and yet you would rather rant and rave down the lens of a phone making yourself look more unhinged by the day, than take a step back and maybe evaluate things is what truly gets to me the most. You’re not right in the head lad.

Sorry for the rant, big hugs everyone xo

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Anon22

"Hi, it's me, Paul, snapshoteye. 👋 Most people know me. Hope you don't mind me sending you a PM (been waiting a while for you to accept 😜 ) listen beautiful hope you have an amazingly wonderful 18th 🎂 🥳 you're amazing never forget that. Keep being the truly incredible human you are. And if you need any help with anything give old uncle Paul a knock. He's a really good man you know 😃 from one beautiful human to another 💋

(PS: Costa? ☕)

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I’m glad he doesn’t work for the Samaritans. I’d be nose diving and doing a front flip to my bitter end if he was on the other end of the phone.
Can you imagine 😂
“Hi, I need help”
Paul - “just remember you’re amazing”
“Oh thanks, that’s done it, I’m all better now”
Paul - “you’re welcome babs, own it”

• Haha
Reactions: 27

sammie877

970402A2-AAA1-4C1F-8941-FE962C19ACD9.jpeg
This is that tiny little circle mouth I was on about. How fucking gross. And his one tooth. Imagine kissing those thin crusty lips and having his grey pubes tickling you! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
‘You really do have serious issues’

paul, paul, paul. Where do I begin. Well I speak for myself and many other people on here when I say (and this is literally off the top of my head):

*I have never asked for feet pictures

*I have never had a relationship with a teenager whilst being in my late 20’s (well, I’m only 26 but the point still stands)

* I have never moved away from my children

* I have never put a relationship before my child

* I have never followed nor liked pictures of young women on social media

* I have never been on a live saying the words ‘oh baby yeah, moist baby mmm’ to a young female

* I have never made a video claiming I make sex videos

* I have never ran away and slept in a field when I didnt get my own way

and last, but probably not least;

* I HAVE NEVER BEEN KICKED OUT AND SHUNNED TO A TRAVELODGE AT CHRISTMAS.

But yeah, we have ‘serious issues’😏 A-thank you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
All that time it took him to film and edit that video for it to be deleted not long after because tattle ripped his story apart in record time… god I love this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 26