Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Ex mod here.
That’s all we were to him from the start, he acted like we were “his staff”
We don’t have any more “tea” on him than you guys do. We fell out with him as we saw how narcissistic he was eventually. We didn’t agree with some of his actions, the 2nd guessing of us thinking we were posting on tattle when we wasn’t. It became a very one sided friendship, to the point when we said we don’t want to continue a friendship, he would just say “sorry you feel that way” then block our numbers.
we didn’t agree with who he spoke to, how he spoke to people & the ages of these girls we liked. There was always drama going on in his life and it was all too much as we all had our own personal things going on at the time. So no, there’s nothing to be said about us. We are getting on with our lives, the group of “mods” are still very close & we talk everyday.
Who did he speak to? How old were these girls?

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Maybe he isn’t allowed around with the child anymore?

I know he’s got a disability I believe, I don’t know what exactly but she posted something on her FB, so could SS have stepped up and said she’s putting her child at risk?

You’d think she’s dump his arse, but I know someone who chose her abusive boyfriend over her baby so you know there are some real dicks out there
From what I saw it looked like he had diabetes? I think I saw her testing his sugar levels with a finger tip blood test

cdawwg

Just thinking. Paul is from Lincoln, but obviously moved to Gloucester to be with his now ex misses. Do you reckon he met her online too ? 🤔

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
I don’t want to out the girls usernames ? I don’t know I feel that might be too much.
No don’t do that, the pictures are more than enough and if they recognise it’s them and have something to say about Paul being a creep or whatever then it gives them option to themselves