Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nbl1307

It’s ok guys. You can absolutely interact with underage girls AS LONG as they are cancer survivors so it feeds into the ‘I‘ m a really nice guy’ narrative 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jademax1990

I believe he used to be a support worker in a traumatic brain injury unit.
As someone who suffered a traumatic brain injury 8 years ago and had to go through rehab I can absolutely assure you all that if I went into the rehab centre and was given him I would have chosen not to get better... 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Blunderwoman

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LISTEN TO THIS 🤣 “how did you find each other!? Through my fucking lives” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

AJT6677

"I don't even go on that website" 😂😂😂

He's just gone on an unhinged 45 minute rant about Tattle and then still claims he doesn't read it.

donutmakemeangry

Just about to go into work but just had to say Sophie is the most dullest person going. There's zero personality, she's like a dried up sponge ugh. Seen more rhythm in my dog who has severe anxiety and shakes a lot 😭🤣

• Haha
He’s limited the comments on his account which means only those he follows/is mutuals with can comment … which means he follows a SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD. Considering his bio says no under 18s Paul you are a hypocrite. I know you’re reading this. Absolutely disgusting.

Cmon Paul, go live publicly so I can say my piece! Seen as you like to hide behind a little phone screen with comments off so nobody can back themselves up. Chicken shit much? Make sure you've got loads of tissues nearby cause you're going to need them to wipe those tears pal! Bloody wimp!

wineanddine

VIP Member
Careful guys, he said he could ring our workplaces and tell them we’re being mean to him 🥺
Paul, you don’t know who the flip any of us are, pipe down.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His ex, Jaz learned the hard way about Paul and it’s sad that poor little Jake will too. He was sat inches away from his dad that night he was floozing and talking sexually to Sophie on a live and all he said was “shut your ears son”
Absolutely disgraceful. Sophie should’ve seen the red flag then about how if he’s like that infront of HIS OWN son, what he’d be like around her toddler! The thought of that man on top of me flapping about like a wet lettuce makes me shiver and want to curl up in a ball in a dark room, Sophie, I know you don’t want this 🤣🤣🤣 this middle aged man living in his dads spare room on a tacky sofa, has nothing for himself let alone you girl! Paul thinks having a “lady” by his side completes life ffs, I mean, he is a sap! Always bullying others for being lonely, but he is the definition. Loves himself, god knows for what reason, got about as much charm and charisma as a wet fart after a big lunch!

Frosty007

Love how he's live and states "he has nothing to hide" but yet only has it so subscribers can comment 🤣🤣 f**king knob... I notice too the more high rate he gets then the more red his Harry potter forehead mark gets 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I get that he might be trying to be funny but I find his responses to be classic gaslighting. This one especially, whenever he’s challenged he turns it on the other person.
He’s always trying to make someone else feel stupid which goes against everything he says he isn’t! He says things like “sorry you’re lonely” “sorry your mind works like that” “sorry your mind is in the gutter” “sorry you sexualise everything” it’s to make people think - do I sexualise everything? Am I lonely? Maybe I shouldn’t think like that. He’s a manipulative twat

GobShyte64

VIP Member
"I moved away for me - doesnt make me a bad parent"... Mate, you moved 3 hours away from your son, for yourself. Not for work. Not so you can earn some money to give him a better life, you moved away for you. That doesnt make you a better dad, it makes you a selfish one! Everything you do, is for you. Lets not pretend its for anyone else you g!mp! Also, if you're gonna use a filter, slapping your face and rubbing your ginger beard every 5 seconds removes the filter so we can still see your flaky as fuck skin! Moisturise FFS!

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
My fave part was when he started talking about social media laws, like Paul what are you on about? No one has broken any laws by slagging you off as it’s not illegal to have a fucking opinion, this ain't china or north korea

It’s the people saying ‘16 is legal’ for me. Technically yes on paper it is legal, but it’s completely immoral. It’s not like the day a child turns 16, they are an adult woman. They are still mentally the same as they was the day before, when they were 15. It’s sick. I don’t know what any man in their mid-late 20s/30s/40s would see in a girl so young unless it’s a sexual fetish/preference.