Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poundpuppie

Hi Primark,

it’s me Paul, Snapshoteye 41

I’m a creator on TikTok and I’ve been advised by my manager Turbo Tina to contact you regarding someone who might work at Primark who doesn’t work at Primark that isn’t appreciating how much of a nice hooman being I am.

If you could tell them I only like under 18s photos because I love photography it’s nothing to do with them been blonde, young and petite.

Also if you could let them know again I’m a rweally nice hooman being and love big hugs nothing more nothing less

Whilst I’m on the phone wondered if you have any jobs going on the ladies section.

Right off I pop need to call H Samual next to see if any of my haters work there, I’ve got it on good authority from Turbo Tina they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

poundpuppie

Dear Paul,

I’m sorry that you believe your a good dad when you have zero qualities real dads have.

I’m sorry that you believe your an influencer/creator when in reality your a sad pathetic 41 year old man child who is only known for been a ponsee.

I’m sorry that you think moving away for a corpse lookalike was the right thing to do, most people would put their son first but ya no your not a man sooo.

I’m sorry that your son is probably going to be ridiculed for having the same blood line as you, but the silver lining is he will sack you off eventually.

I’m sorry you believe your a lovely, kind, nice man in reality your a narcissistic danger to young girls.

I’m sorry you believe you can’t get on with men because of past history in actual fact men probably feel harder to manipulate and that’s the reason you avoid them.

You can say your the nicest man in the world, actions speak louder that words and your actions are horrendous.

Nice men don’t abandon their children
Nice men don’t post prawn hub threats
Nice men don’t manipulate women
Nice men don’t perv on young girls
Nice men don’t spend all their time in front of a ring light insisting they’re nice
Nice men don’t try to spread hatred to people who don’t agree with them

See where I’m going with this.

Reactions: 24
He had to ask a fellow mod to help him write his CV ! He then asked 2 of them for a reference, both mods declined. Sorry you felt that way

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry Sophie, but now you need to be rinsed too. By staying with him, you’re defending him and dismissing all concerns to not only your own child but to young women online.

Both a pair of wrongens
1F0EA5C7-777F-4014-A7F3-6F3DECAE05A6.jpeg

• Haha

honeyou

my kids haven’t eaten for a week because i’m so obsessed with paul. didn’t even put the xmas tree up! it’s all paul paul paul in the household. obsessed i am. can’t get enough.

• Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Imagine being in your 60s, or 70s. It's christmas, your full from dinner, merry from the alcohol. You walk into your living room to find your 41 year old son dancing around the living room and singing into his phone. You'd be straight on the blower to the crisis team wouldnt ya? Especially after his "year of hell" well 2 years of hell lol

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
HAHAHAHA HE IS TRYING TO MAKE OUT HE LIKED THAT SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS PHOTOS COZ SHE IS A CANCER SURVIVOR AND HE WAS TRYING TO HYPE HER UP AND GIVE HER CONFIDENCE🤣🤣🤣
Amazing excuse for n0ncing

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Pazuzu666

Eeeee anybody remember that live he did from Sophie's kitchen acting all brave and cocky, calling people lonely who wasn't in a couple and doing his stupid throwing of an object in the air spinning around then catching it and then doing that stupid smile.. At that moment in time he thought he'd got his cold clammy claw feet under the table and was staying 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

what a sad, pathetic, lonely, twisted, manipulative, narcissistic creepy man you really are.

my dad put other women before me, constantly and believe me Paul the resentment I have for him knows no bounds. I actively despise him same as your son will you. It's beyond saving now, the damage has been done but it won't manifest in him yet so you feel like you are actually a decent dad. You sad pathetic laughable creature.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

wineanddine

VIP Member
“you all preach mental health to your friends and family then attack me”

paul if any of my friends or family were as noncey as you, I’d be driving them to the police station

• Haha
He’s also met up with a 19 year old girl. This girl had mental health issues so he was meeting up to “help her” so she could talk.

another thing, he made out one of his mod “played with herself” over a video to him.

• Wow
  • Angry

pugslife6

Chatty Member
His dad must be sitting there thinking .. "my son is a fuckin bellend"

I just saw a comment saying snapshot saville and my coffee almost shot out my nostrils 😂😂😂

• Haha
He went to move to Chester for Frankie, Frankie didn’t want anything to do with him, she even blocked him at one point & he STILL kept saying there’s a chance they will get back together. He also said they spoke everyday, that was a lie. We kept asking if he was moving to Chester for her & it was a no & that he had nice family memories there. Then suddenly Frankie was out the picture and he didn’t want to move then anymore. He makes out he’s some family man and he’s heart broken but was going to move away from his son to be with a 3 week fling. That’s one of many reasons we are not friends anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

titfortat928

Jesus Christ on a bike, I gave up with Pead0 Paul months ago now and I’ve missed 3 whole threads. Well I’ll be damned. Only reason I’m back is because I caught him absolute meltdown of a live earlier. Comments were subscription only so, only 1 person commented who looks like she hasn’t seen any form of water in 5 years, typical woman with the mental age of a 4 year old, basically rimming his bum hole. Anyway, WHAT have I missed? By the looks of it, Sophie and Paul are no more, surprise, surprise. She’s deleted anything ‘remotely’ sexual that includes him, deleted all comments from him on her videos except one. Hahahahahahaha, merry fucking Christmas and a n free new year.

• Haha

snapshotlie

Been reading these threads since the start, finally decided to contribute! I’ve spent so much time on these threads over Christmas that you all seem like extended family at this point 😂

This guy has honestly always made me feel sick - but the way he has been controlling the narrative on his tiktok made me think I was the only one that felt this way! So glad I found tattle.

He is a classic narcissist- found a list of typical behaviours and he fits the bill for each one!

Grandiose sense of self importance: ✅ every mention of people being obsessed with him, the fact he feels he needs mods that he then treats like his own personnel.

Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur: ✅ completely controls the narrative on his account by only allowing the bum licky comments to remain. also portrays a fantasy world of having the perfect relationship with Sophie and his son- only perfect in his head of course. “Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme defensiveness and even rage” - extreme defensiveness would be an understatement for Paul. His sarcastic defence mechanism is unreal.

Needs constant praise and admiration: ✅ this one is obvious- it’s the whole reason he can’t get off tiktok.

Sense of entitlement: ✅ pretty sure this is where the issues with Sophie crept in over Christmas. She obviously didn’t want him to stay over which clearly outraged his sense of entitlement. So he went off in a strop and treated it like a betrayal.

Exploits others without guilt or shame: ✅ clearly after reading comments from his ex mods he was exploiting them- no shame in asking them to lie and be his references for a new job too! And well- his exploitation of young women goes without saying.

Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others: ✅ this one is evident in his comments to others - his “comebacks” he can’t help but respond with nastiness and grasping at anything to belittle that person- resorting to insults like “sorry you’re lonely”.

He is textbook!!!

sorry for the long first post- it’s been brewing for a while 😂

• Haha

ooopssididitagain

If we all just take a moment to think about it…he woke up this morning checked out what we’ve posted on here then grabbed his ring light and phone stand put on that crusty hoodie with the thumbs cut out and decided to go on tiktok live and rant for near an hour to his self about how obsessed we are with him 🤔….I don’t think he understands irony

• Haha

cdawwg

Blurred out the girls username and face. Either he was following her back in 2017 and just liked her pic as he was scrolling on news feed (very unlikely) or he’s actively gone through her insta.. liked her prom photos and her 16th birthday pic… and gone further and liked a pic of her when she definitely was only 15. You can see the order the pics are. Worm your way out of this one Paul…

Attachments