Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but have you seen how much food sophie feeds her 2yr old? His Christmas dinner today was bigger than mine!
Lots ahahha

Just seen the video of him going to his presents. SO GLAD he wasn't there to spoil that precious moment.

Reactions: 2
Why does he always go live on insta ffs. All that effort of going private and not private, posting all his tit vids to do a live on insta. duck off mate. People are paying hard earned pennies for your subscriptions on there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing very exciting. I didn't stay on for long. But I heard him say he's at his dad's house for Christmas. Instagram people are nicer than Tik tok people. Someone asked how's Sophie (who was also watching the live) and he said she's still beautiful and we've things to work through.
I find him more relaxed and calm on Instagram live than on Tik tok

Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but have you seen how much food sophie feeds her 2yr old? His Christmas dinner today was bigger than mine!
Seriously my 4 year old eats for England. He ate a packet of Oreo’s while I was on the phone to the solicitor the other day, and then sat down for his tea. He confessed this to me this morning as he thought he wouldn’t get his toys 😤

pleased Sophie and her boy had a lovely day.

Nothing very exciting. I didn't stay on for long. But I heard him say he's at his dad's house for Christmas. Instagram people are nicer than Tik tok people. Someone asked how's Sophie (who was also watching the live) and he said she's still beautiful and we've things to work through.
Tbh his tiktok lives are bleeping mental with the feet icons, him saying hi every 0.5seconds and turbo Tina being a beg on toast

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Jesus Sophie, you get on with your life. Just keep walking fgs, he will never change his ways and you need a man not a bloody project!!

Reactions: 10
“Things to work through”… like her answering his calls? I hope shes blocked his scabby ass! He will be sliding in DMs over the next few days for a back up and in the new year it will be Sophie Who?

Reactions: 5
Sophie keeps dipping in and out of his live.. she must still have some sort of feelings for him or why would she even bother ?

Reactions: 1
did sophie ever have her relationship status showing on facebook? it’s not there now. paul’s is tho.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.