Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I’ve just caught up on 6 pages!! Does anyone have the vid he deleted? About his son? I missed it

Reactions: 1

HBF1991

Chatty Member
I've missed so much over the last 2 threads so it's hard to catch up. Why did they split up?

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
What puzzles me is why his old mods don’t speak up, potentially younger girls could be at risk, even if they’re of legal age it’s just morally wrong. What the hell has a 41 year old got in common with under 20s

It’s all about power. Paul more than likely didn’t have control over his own personal power when he was younger, possibly through bullying etc etc.

To someone like Paul a YOUNG person will be appealing for many reasons

1. easy to manipulate
2. easy to control
3. easy to impress due to their vulnerability
4. Likely to not contradict him
5. Likely to be on the same intellectual wavelength

Paul clearly has a history of relationships/friendships with younger girls he likes this dynamic because he finally feels like he has power but he is totally blind to his behaviour and that my friends is the real danger.

We’ve seen over the past week how Paul reacts when he feels he has lost his power, he turns to manipulation through sob stories and subtle as a brick threatening videos such a the Prawn hub one. I hoped none of it was true but the evidence keeps on stacking up.

As for Turbo Tina she reminds me of one of those women who’s husbands been arrested by undercover cops and stands by her bloke, their is no hope for some people.

If Sophie continues to have this man child in her life after reading all this and seeing his behaviour then she is beyond a disgrace. No excuses you protect your children end of. No one can be that desperate for the clout or the D to leave your child alone with a stranger off TIKTOK!! The mind boggles
I think the most likely reason is that he has something on them that they know he’ll release if they say anything.

Sillyone

Blurred out the girls username and face. Either he was following her back in 2017 and just liked her pic as he was scrolling on news feed (very unlikely) or he’s actively gone through her insta.. liked her prom photos and her 16th birthday pic… and gone further and liked a pic of her when she definitely was only 15. You can see the order the pics are. Worm your way out of this one Paul…
Absolutely awful, thanks for putting this together.

Does this user follow Paul's account?

dontlietome

The guys an absolute danger. As much as I rip the piss out of him on here for a laugh, he is genuinely a threat to young women. Manipulative, narcissistic, egotistical, gaslighting w⚓.

The fact that so many people have the same gut instinct about him isn’t a coincidence… it’s because we can all see him for what he is.

How TikTok allow this man to continue on the app is disgusting. I’ve messaged them almost every day and I won’t stop until his flat, pasty, smelly behind is booted off the app.

So first of all they stopped following each other on TikTok, which hinted their was a problem.

Then he was making depressing TikTok’s from a travelodge right before Christmas, even though previously (before Christmas) he was trying to gloat he was spending it with ‘my amazing, beautiful Sophie’ which solidified there was an issue. Someone mentioned that it was because Sophie didn’t like the way he was trying to parent her son or something. The TikTok’s he was making were manipulating as fuck, basically to make people think he’s going to do something silly to himself… typical Paul when he doesn’t get what he wants. Looks like he has deleted it now!

In the end he spent Xmas day with his dad, not Sophie. Now he’s saying they are working through things… he could be saying that to save face but he also could be saying it cos Sophie might just be totally thick and take him back when he’s a complete danger ⛔
Thanks for the update😂 can’t say I saw them lasting long, she has obvs come to her senses

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
In regards to the new orange and black video, i think he made it for Sophie - i don't think they've got back together and I think he's made it to remind her he's got videos of her. Another tactic to make her panic and go back to him
Exactly what I thought, that’s why I said if she’s met him film her, she’s an idiot