Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

staygolden

Well that ended quickly 😂 Said he had some good news and then just ended the live
most likely ended the live because it wasn't getting the number of viewers he was hoping for, despite putting the account of private due to everyone attacking him 😂 he mentioned he may as well have just gone live on his other account

dontlietome

Hi tattlers it’s been a while, haven’t been looking on his tik tok much either over the last couple of weeks. Can someone confirm him and Sophie have split?! And what is the video you are talking about from just before Xmas day when he’s making people worry about him?? He must’ve deleted it

Pxie..

I cannot believe she has taken him back. Of course there was trouble in paradise over Christmas he made that very obvious himself with the poor me videos.

That girl is as dangerous as him if thats true. I witnessed his manic live the night she ran off with the WiFi code. She needs to be very careful with that level of threat because people will always get involved when kids are involved. That child's dad could cause a LOT of trouble for her. She's nuts.
What happened here can you explain?? I missed all this break up and poor me stuff

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Fuck sake. That snatchshoteye bloody posted the mash up video I made of paul the other week. After I made it I only posted it on here. So whoever that account is defo comes on here. That took me soooooo long. At least put *credit to tattle* for gods sake 🙄
Looks like someone posted it before him... you can kinda see the account - highriskafro? lol

I Think Sophie has run a mile now. I think what that post is really about. I think he’s realised he’s fucked and looking at a way to pull on her heart strings. She’s also deleted a couple of videos on her profile from what I can see 2/3 of them
Werent she on his instagram live the other day saying they are still together n they arent gonna take advice from tiktok people?

I was in his live once and he was talking about body hair on women being disgusting and his stupid mods were agreeing, someone said back to him “body hair on women is natural, just like it’s natural on men” and he went MAD saying they’re too sensitive and to grow up 😂 really you’re gonna tell women they’re gross for not shaving when you’ve got no chin.
I think you're mistaken, not one mod agreed with him 😂. If I remember correctly the mods never agreed with him... Hahaha

That’s funny. I’m going to screen record step by step to prove there is no editing. Lol. Wonder how he’s going to crawl out of that one.

He still likes her photos so I’m assuming he hasn’t figured out which girl it is yet but I bet he’s on a mass unliking spree 😂😂😂
Please screen record them mate. Thanks.

Frosty007

They were definitely not heading that way that's for sure. She was a mod and a friend to him, that was all.

No, he wanted them to lie and say they've known him longer than they did. They refused to lie, hence why he probably has no work as no one is dumb enough to lie for him, and for the fact he has no friends left either.
Okay sorry my mistake... Either way all the mods had a lucky escape and seemed to break away at the right time to not be blinded by his BS and being bought into his recent downward spiral