Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swansea1992

I Think Sophie has run a mile now. I think what that post is really about. I think he’s realised he’s fucked and looking at a way to pull on her heart strings. She’s also deleted a couple of videos on her profile from what I can see 2/3 of them

Reactions: 1

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
His profile pic on tkk tok has changed. It’s a little animation he made now. Not him and Sophie. Safw to day his obsession with Sophie is waning. Classic behaviour of a narc that is losing control. Starts editing them out of life to give themselves a chance with a new victim.
I think if you search him, it's still a picture of them both on the search list. But who the hell does that, unless it's a joint account? It just screams "look what I've got "!! Such an immature teenage sort of action.

Squidward's Missus

Chatty Member
In regards to the new orange and black video, i think he made it for Sophie - i don't think they've got back together and I think he's made it to remind her he's got videos of her. Another tactic to make her panic and go back to him
This crossed my mind too, we all thought on here she was heading towards an OF account... Maybe they did a practice run 🤢 Surely even he wouldn't be that low.... 😩

#fyp#

Careful guys, he said he could ring our workplaces and tell them we’re being mean to him 🥺
Paul, you don’t know who the flip any of us are, pipe down.
Careful guys, he said he could ring our workplaces and tell them we’re being mean to him 🥺
Paul, you don’t know who the flip any of us are, pipe down.
I’m at uni his mid morning target audience… miss those days 😜

cdawwg

Sophie keeps dipping in and out of his live.. she must still have some sort of feelings for him or why would she even bother ?

nurseren

VIP Member
This with him stroking his beard, smirking and shrugging!
this is such a crock of shit.

He has a type... you gotta be young, like, 19 and under. White. Slim and blonde.

Yeah he was in chester round about christmas time... Who says I love you the first day you meet them the weirdo... how old was Frankie?
he denied and then blocked me on IG. Clearly looking like Garth from Wayne’s World isn’t his thing

Gie-uz-peace

Reserving my spot.

i don’t think the dummy pic was a Sophie pic - it looked like a wrapper from one of those crusty biscuits you get in a hotel