Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#fyp#

Paul you can call me a dick I’m fine with that.You’re rank!
Where have you gone slapped arse? come back.

Reactions: 1

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
jadene or amy?!

I very much doubt he’s even has sex with Sophie as he didn’t with Frankie.
And yet he made out they basically sh@gged all night, ending with the seedy cheap black and white photos. I'm actually glad Frankie wasn't subjected to his disgusting pedalo penis 🤮🤮🤮

gurlbye

Chatty Member
you parade yourself, that’s not someone who is shy or has no confidence

all apart of his charade to suck vulnerable people in and make them feel sorry for him, make vulnerable women feel like they have something in common with this dweeb

honeyou

I've been off having a life. Can anyone recap for a sad lonely woman 😂
basically we still all hate paul

on a serious note tho i feel like there’s not much to catch up on 😂 you were here earlier for the meltdown wasn’t you?

GobShyte64

VIP Member
He can say what he wants about the reason for his move but it was 100% for a woman. Nothing to do with mental health. His hate will follow him as it’s online, wherever he goes it’ll be there so how exactly can a move help his mental health? His son isn’t even in the equation, he’s barely an after thought.
Only weeks before he ended up in Nottingham he was saying he’s moving to Chester. Guess who lives in Chester? His 3 week fling. He will move anywhere for a pitiful relationship as being in a relationship equals success in his eyes. Sad man.
Eh? Who is the 3 week fling? lol

NannyNelly

VIP Member
It's ok, I suppose turbo Tina is at hand with the tissues ready to dry your tears. Or she could give you a hand digging that hole you keep digging?
Pretty sure the only place Tinas hand will be digging is down the front of his grubby sweat pants....guess the tissues will be useful though 🤣🤣

Last edited:

BigHugzBabz

Does Snapshot eye tattle follow anyone ? They follow me so I can message them on tik tok we need to send them these screenshots