Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is he even addressing 🤣 it’s like watching a car crash. He has delusions of grandeur I swear. He’s such a freak. Does he know realise doing this makes him look 100% more guilty. What a FREAK

Reactions: 6
It’s ok guys. You can absolutely interact with underage girls AS LONG as they are cancer survivors so it feeds into the ‘I‘ m a really nice guy’ narrative 👍🏼
isn't that how jimmy saville started out..? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is this bloke seriously ranting about how we the viewers who just sit and look at our phone all day should be grateful for creators like him 🤣. Omg I have a full time job and there was a time I'd flick on to tik tok in-between breaks and going to work and this same bloke would be sat on live talking tit to his phone All day long!. Paul babs leave the creating to god you don't even get paid for it sweetheart 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LISTEN TO THIS 🤣 “how did you find each other!? Through my bleeping lives” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This man is actually deluded, he doesn’t trust “men” because he doesn’t like how they treat women??? How presumptuous can you actually get? I’ve never come across such a pick me person in my life! He takes a long time trusting men- how manipulative can he be, attempts to come across as this womens rights activist when in reality he is a creepy weirdo that makes me as a WOMAN skin crawl.

Reactions: 13
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LISTEN TO THIS 🤣 “how did you find each other!? Through my bleeping lives” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Omg I can't 😆 🤣 😂 I just caught the last 2 mins of that live. (Soz paul I was just cooking a nice breakfast for my FAMILY.

He's 100% unhinged. We should be thankful to him for finding friends on here? I canttttttttttttt 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Paul if you come across this please know that these people hating you aren’t just men, they’re actually women aswell that equally can’t stand you!

Also the fact you post pictures of your “amazing gf” against her wishes sums you up in a nutshell.

Reactions: 5
He said he likes pics/selfies because he likes that people have self confidence and he doesn’t have that at all, says he hates how he looks.
I’m sorry but that doesn’t wash mate, you prance about on TikTok, someone who has zero self confidence doesn’t do that, they hide away.. you parade yourself, that’s not someone who is shy or has no confidence

Reactions: 10
How many times is she going to do that song? Not being funny love, but you look bored shitless
She looks like the lights are on but no ones home in all her vids. Shes also as stiff as an ironing board so the dancing is pointless.

Reactions: 4
I think Sophie is a vulnerable person, maybe on some kind of medication or mentally unstable. There is no way on gods green earth anyone would want to be with someone like that, he is dangerous.

Reactions: 2
you parade yourself, that’s not someone who is shy or has no confidence

all apart of his charade to suck vulnerable people in and make them feel sorry for him, make vulnerable women feel like they have something in common with this dweeb

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.