Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been off having a life. Can anyone recap for a sad lonely woman 😂
basically we still all hate paul

on a serious note tho i feel like there’s not much to catch up on 😂 you were here earlier for the meltdown wasn’t you?

Reactions: 1
basically we still all hate paul

on a serious note tho i feel like there’s not much to catch up on 😂 you were here earlier for the meltdown wasn’t you?
Good good as long as I've not missed any more hissy fits 😂

Reactions: 3
Good good as long as I've not missed any more hissy fits 😂
Well he went private not long after... and no one has said he's been on live since he's manic 45 min rant. Pretty pointless going private when he has 87,000 followers. I mean, lol, if he was shitting himself that much he'd delete all his followers but that will never happen.

Reactions: 5
Well I feel very late to the party but reckon I followed our pal here on TikTok when he was fairly new to the platform.
He never really said much other than Hi to me, but I didn’t often stick around long as it was always a massive vomit fest consisting of him sitting in his kitchen dancing and yanking the old sleeve (I’m talking clothing here)
I’ll await the latest …
PS - How does he manage to pull these women? They’re clearly not the full ticket are they!

Reactions: 4
Sophie has finally posted a video. She’s just doing a generic tiktok dance. The caption “we’re back” 🤔

Reactions: 3
I ran here to say about the cotton wool and tape… are we going to have a pregnancy announcement soon I do blooming hope not imagine her being tied to him by a child poor child having pervy Paul for a dad

Ps another sidetrack about Sophie I’ve noticed she’s now deleting videos that don’t have a decent amount of views… she’s desperate to make a name for herself

Back to pervy Paul now sorry haha

Reactions: 8
Yeah she’s obviously got that cotton and tape out for a reason. She wants people to ask and speculate.

How many times is she going to do that song? Not being funny love, but you look bored shitless

I’m really sorry if I annoy anyone here (cause I love all you babz, keep being you!), but I really think Sophie is as much of a predator as Paul is.

I think Sophie purposely sought out Paul for monetary and publicity gain. She had every intention on pursuing her relationship through bad publicity and has revelled in it since.

She’s now playing coy Sophie but it simply doesn’t wash with me. She’s a vile manipulator just like pedalo Paul! I think a child in danger plan needs to be put in place!

Reactions: 9
Oh but imagine letting his pale, flakey, pencil dick anywhere near you..... Never mind actually letting him impregnate you?? 🤢🤢 I actually have the genuine boak at the thought, no breakfast for me 🤮😂
I cant believe I'm starting my day with this mental imagery THANKS A LOT

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.