Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And once again Paul, you decided to shut off your comment section on your live because you can't stand a women answering back to you!! I'm blocked elsewhere and you still can't let people back themselves up! You're a sorry pathetic excuse of a man! Watching your car crash of a life makes me incredibly happy as it's the least you deserve! F***ING chicken tit!!!

Reactions: 12
Funny thing is, he uses people making grammatical errors and spelling mistakes as an insult. He’s the king of illiteracy.
Hilarious that he tries to insult people who don’t spell properly yet his own girlfriend cant “were back”

Reactions: 3
Omg I missed his live 😭😭😭.. was it worse than yesterday ??? Anyone got it recorded??

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe we’re nearing a new thread already and it’s not even been a week since the last one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul, seeing as you come on TT daily to answer back to what you are reading here, would you mind answering this one question I have?

What actually makes you such an incredibly amazing human?

I don’t see much incredible or amazing about you, I see a pathetic, good for nothing, jobless, homeless, fashion sense-less, bad father whose idea of a date is a trip to IKEA to record a bad dance for TT. I see a scrawny, bland, flakey individual whose idea of a good time is scrounging around a “new girlfriends” house in pyjamas, roaring and shouting and cursing at no one in particular through your phone. There is nothing incredible or amazing about a grown man whose only belongings are 3 hoody’s and a ring light. I see a grown adult male, who spends his time attempting to groom young females. I see a pathetic piece of tit who is becoming increasingly angry as he has been found out, which is making him more and more dangerous as the days go on.

Feel free to correct me.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she’s pregnant it would’ve had to happen very quick. Don’t you get blood tests at your first scan? Unless there’s another baby daddy and that’s why he’s depressed
One of them guys off her Tinder account! Plus, if she had another kid now, she wouldnt have to go back to work for a bit.

Reactions: 5
**TW**

Picture the scene, your laid in bed your wakening from a dream you’ve just woken up to the feeling of what you thought was snow flakes gently falling down, you squint your eyes open and think you can see the moon and then reality sets it.

The moon is Paul Snapshoteye 41 pasty big head grinding on top of you, the snow is his flaky skin dropping all over you.

He is crying as he humps the inner side of you thigh and begs you to call him a beautiful hooman

Begging you to call him Paul Snapshoteye 41 whilst he does that teeth gritting grin.

Sophie I would rather be knocked down by a bus repeatedly then lower myself to have this monstrosity on top of me, or even to be associated with this freak is pure beggy.

I hope your son is removed from your ‘care’ what type of mother allows their child to be near a freak like this let alone be left with him whilst she goes on the piss

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she’s pregnant it would’ve had to happen very quick. Don’t you get blood tests at your first scan? Unless there’s another baby daddy and that’s why he’s depressed
you get bloods at your first booking appointment which is between 8-10weeks 👀

Reactions: 3
Please let us know what goes down!
He was rather mellow chatting to a few people that popped in obviously girls and then a guy popped in. Obviously Tina the terror was in there too. How can she seriously not see what us other women can 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
he’s waiting for Sophie to reply to him to see if he’s going to hers for New Year’s Eve or not, she said she was trying to “sort something out”
Someone had covid in his house so he’s willing to risk Sophie and her child?

Reactions: 9
**TW**

Picture the scene, your laid in bed your wakening from a dream you’ve just woken up to the feeling of what you thought was snow flakes gently falling down, you squint your eyes open and think you can see the moon and then reality sets it.

The moon is Paul Snapshoteye 41 pasty big head grinding on top of you, the snow is his flaky skin dropping all over you.

He is crying as he humps the inner side of you thigh and begs you to call him a beautiful hooman

Begging you to call him Paul Snapshoteye 41 whilst he does that teeth gritting grin.

Sophie I would rather be knocked down by a bus repeatedly then lower myself to have this monstrosity on top of me, or even to be associated with this freak is pure beggy.

I hope your son is removed from your ‘care’ what type of mother allows their child to be near a freak like this let alone be left with him whilst she goes on the piss
I nearly died from a coughing fit laughing at this. If covid aint gonna kill me it’s gonna be you guys😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.