Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul, seeing as you come on TT daily to answer back to what you are reading here, would you mind answering this one question I have?

What actually makes you such an incredibly amazing human?

I don’t see much incredible or amazing about you, I see a pathetic, good for nothing, jobless, homeless, fashion sense-less, bad father whose idea of a date is a trip to IKEA to record a bad dance for TT. I see a scrawny, bland, flakey individual whose idea of a good time is scrounging around a “new girlfriends” house in pyjamas, roaring and shouting and cursing at no one in particular through your phone. There is nothing incredible or amazing about a grown man whose only belongings are 3 hoody’s and a ring light. I see a grown adult male, who spends his time attempting to groom young females. I see a pathetic piece of tit who is becoming increasingly angry as he has been found out, which is making him more and more dangerous as the days go on.

Feel free to correct me.
Spot on!

They haven’t even been to a nice meal out, cinema trip, day out with the child, nope he’d rather stay at home ranting into a screen. Pathetic

Reactions: 5
Poorly with covid for the 2nd time so I’ve missed out on loads and only popped on here and there. Just been scrolling through here, through tik tok yano just catching up on all the Paul drama and my 6 year old says…

‘mam why do his teeth look like sweetcorn’

i hope this has brightened everyone’s day as much as it has mine 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m dead 🤣 “hello babz big hugs”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m telling you guys she’s pregnant😂😂
If she’s been off for a while (1st trimester symptoms can be no joke)

Bloods for her booking in appointment so she’d be 10-14 weeks. I don’t want to believe it but I CANT STOP THINKING ITS TRUE

HAHAHAHA HE IS TRYING TO MAKE OUT HE LIKED THAT SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS PHOTOS COZ SHE IS A CANCER SURVIVOR AND HE WAS TRYING TO HYPE HER UP AND GIVE HER CONFIDENCE🤣🤣🤣
Amazing excuse for n0ncing
Anyone posting a photo like that already has confidence and doesn’t need a like from Paul bleeping breach

Reactions: 2
he’s waiting for Sophie to reply to him to see if he’s going to hers for New Year’s Eve or not, she said she was trying to “sort something out”

sort something out?

I read that as let me think up an excuse to dodge the plan

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
My mother would actually give me the biggest hiding of my life if I fell pregnant to a man like Paul.

no lie she would punch me all over the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
he’s waiting for Sophie to reply to him to see if he’s going to hers for New Year’s Eve or not, she said she was trying to “sort something out”
Maybe he isn’t allowed around with the child anymore?

I know he’s got a disability I believe, I don’t know what exactly but she posted something on her FB, so could SS have stepped up and said she’s putting her child at risk?

You’d think she’s dump his arse, but I know someone who chose her abusive boyfriend over her baby so you know there are some real dicks out there

Spend New Years Eve in with your partner... sitting in your house, eating your food, drinking your drink like the little freeloader that he is. (Not that there is anything wrong with this in a normal relationship - but this isnt exactly normal is it?) Not even took her out for dinner.. Another date, sat in the house. Bet he wants her to pick him up as well.

Reactions: 4
I’m howling at this thread! Every time I come back to it the replies are cracking me up, keep up the good work! 🤣 I’m quite poorly with covid so I need a laugh!

By sort something out she means think of a good excuse not to go.
Surely the dates don’t match up for pregnancy? I think it’s a big ploy to get us talking about them even more.
The image of shagging him is enough to make me ill!
Be like shagging a week old chicken carcass, the bones, the smell 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
PLEASE CAN THE NEW THREAD INCLUDE “ITS A LARDER” 😭😭

I’m not creative enough to think of one myself, it just makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe he isn’t allowed around with the child anymore?

I know he’s got a disability I believe, I don’t know what exactly but she posted something on her FB, so could SS have stepped up and said she’s putting her child at risk?

You’d think she’s dump his arse, but I know someone who chose her abusive boyfriend over her baby so you know there are some real dicks out there
From what I saw it looked like he had diabetes? I think I saw her testing his sugar levels with a finger tip blood test

Happy New Year tattlers and enjoy your/our “hate campaign” 😂😉 pathetic Paul

Lots of high hopes back in 2009 paul lad. Fast forward 12 years and the blokes moved as far away from his only child as he can get. Living out of tit hotels and whichever girl will put him up 💅
Anyone male or female but especially male that says ‘ickle’ is a cause for concern. It’s my worst ick !!

Reactions: 8
I’m howling at this thread! Every time I come back to it the replies are cracking me up, keep up the good work! 🤣 I’m quite poorly with covid so I need a laugh!

By sort something out she means think of a good excuse not to go.
Surely the dates don’t match up for pregnancy? I think it’s a big ploy to get us talking about them even more.
The image of shagging him is enough to make me ill!
Be like shagging a week old chicken carcass, the bones, the smell 🤮
Hope you feel better soon!

Can't wait for the NYE Live if she does allow him!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
**TW**

Picture the scene, your laid in bed your wakening from a dream you’ve just woken up to the feeling of what you thought was snow flakes gently falling down, you squint your eyes open and think you can see the moon and then reality sets it.

The moon is Paul Snapshoteye 41 pasty big head grinding on top of you, the snow is his flaky skin dropping all over you.

He is crying as he humps the inner side of you thigh and begs you to call him a beautiful hooman

Begging you to call him Paul Snapshoteye 41 whilst he does that teeth gritting grin.

Sophie I would rather be knocked down by a bus repeatedly then lower myself to have this monstrosity on top of me, or even to be associated with this freak is pure beggy.

I hope your son is removed from your ‘care’ what type of mother allows their child to be near a freak like this let alone be left with him whilst she goes on the piss

That’s me having nightmares tonight with that image in my head 😂😂

Reactions: 1
#8 TikToks n#1 father, is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s a larder.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.