Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Subconsciously he “doesn’t trust men” because deep down he knows he’s exactly like these men he is talking about. HE treats women like tit,HE is a creep, HE has issues. He’s projecting some deep rooted problems there. It’s so obvious. And Paul we know you read this - we didn’t meet through your lives - a bunch of people (thousands in fact) started a thread because they all had the same opinion - that you’re a creep - turn your comments on and grow some balls. Can’t take the heat? Don’t do creepy things. Think people will stop because you do a “ranty subscribers only live” (with your whole 2 saddo subscribers?) that shows no one likes you but them and people only want to see you having a mental break down. What you preach on these lives won’t change the way people talk about you because you’re a weirdo. You’ll always be that guy now. Your name is tarnished and the more you do those stupid lives the more people will rip you apart. Because they can’t say it to you in your lives so they’ll write on here and make videos to get their point across - because remember Paul we can all have an opinion. Have a good day you absolute melt .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched her new video. She purposely left that cotton and plaster on her arm to create gossip. That's not from the booster as it has to go in the top of your deltoid. She's such a wet lettuce lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
HAHAHAHA HE IS TRYING TO MAKE OUT HE LIKED THAT SIXTEEN YEAR OLDS PHOTOS COZ SHE IS A CANCER SURVIVOR AND HE WAS TRYING TO HYPE HER UP AND GIVE HER CONFIDENCE🤣🤣🤣
Amazing excuse for n0ncing
Yeah, if this was the real reason he’d have said it at the start. He’s only just cooked up that excuse to try and worm his way out of it. Try again.

Reactions: 2
Why doesn't he just turn comments off? 87,000 followers and not one subscriber in the live? bleeping hell Paul, no one is there because they like you.

Does he understand that we're some of the people he follows back?...👀

The problem I have is that he puts so much on tiktok, particularly before this recent influx of valid hate that I don't understand how he can continuously call himself amazing and incredible?

What do you do that's so amazing and incredible?

You do nothing noteworthy Paul, you used to just sit in your flat now you just sit in whatever house/hotel will have you and you regurgitate the same "positive" spiel to everyone.

Whenever anyone asks what you're doing it's "housework" or "shopping".

I don't know man, amazing and incredible are subjective but the bar is bleeping lowwwww for you it seems.

It's all projection with him, calling people "lonely and pathetic" because that's exactly what he calls himself when he feels low.

Go to therapy Paul.

Imagine? Theyv not been together that long tho? Unless she slept with him straight away n got pregnant
When you’re 8 weeks pregnant you’re actually only 6 weeks cos the first two weeks are part of your menstrual cycle, so I think.. there is a possibility she could be if they humped early on. I doubt she is they just like to keep people guessing cos they secretly like the attention.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LISTEN TO THIS 🤣 “how did you find each other!? Through my bleeping lives” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
bleeping hell. He is actually unhinged. What a gross excuse for a man.

Reactions: 3
He said him and sophie had a falling out because he was posting pics of her because she’s amazingly beautiful 🙄 bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LISTEN TO THIS 🤣 “how did you find each other!? Through my bleeping lives” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Wait so tattle was invented because of him? Is he for real? Lol the EGO! Also hes lost followers on his snapshotreturns profile.

Also does he know if you google his name the first pictures that come up are of him and his son that he posted? No one is doing any major stalking or snooping🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I think Sophie is a vulnerable person, maybe on some kind of medication or mentally unstable. There is no way on gods green earth anyone would want to be with someone like that, he is dangerous.
toxic attracts toxic. I think they are both as bad as each other. Shes stopped her kids dad seeing their son but allowed a stranger shes known off tiktok a couple weeks watch him?!

He said him and sophie had a falling out because he was posting pics of her because she’s amazingly beautiful 🙄 bore off
she doesnt want people to know they are together. Because she’s embarrassed of him. Hes not someone you bring around your friends and family like “meet my new boyfrien”. As soon as they google his name, these threads will come up. Are you not embarrazzed??

• Haha
toxic attracts toxic. I think they are both as bad as each other. Shes stopped her kids dad seeing their son but allowed a stranger shes known off tiktok a couple weeks watch him?!

she doesnt want people to know they are together. Because she’s embarrassed of him. Hes not someone you bring around your friends and family like “meet my new boyfrien”. As soon as they google his name, these threads will come up. Are you not embarrazzed??
Exactly

Reactions: 1
This man is actually deluded, he doesn’t trust “men” because he doesn’t like how they treat women??? How presumptuous can you actually get? I’ve never come across such a pick me person in my life! He takes a long time trusting men- how manipulative can he be, attempts to come across as this womens rights activist when in reality he is a creepy weirdo that makes me as a WOMAN skin crawl.
100% he doesn’t realise how many people in this thread are all women who can tell from a mile away what sort of man he is.

We’ve all had those creepy pick me men who manipulate and try and play the nice guy role…

also woman’s activist but doesn’t think women can swear, have periods and do normal human bodily functions…

He is one of the most delusional people I’ve ever come across if he thinks people will fall for his bullshit

I'd of been off tiktok just for the larder shame nevermind hanging around to justify all the peeedo accusations.

• Haha
Subconsciously he “doesn’t trust men” because deep down he knows he’s exactly like these men he is talking about. HE treats women like tit,HE is a creep, HE has issues. He’s projecting some deep rooted problems there. It’s so obvious. And Paul we know you read this - we didn’t meet through your lives - a bunch of people (thousands in fact) started a thread because they all had the same opinion - that you’re a creep - turn your comments on and grow some balls. Can’t take the heat? Don’t do creepy things. Think people will stop because you do a “ranty subscribers only live” (with your whole 2 saddo subscribers?) that shows no one likes you but them and people only want to see you having a mental break down. What you preach on these lives won’t change the way people talk about you because you’re a weirdo. You’ll always be that guy now. Your name is tarnished and the more you do those stupid lives the more people will rip you apart. Because they can’t say it to you in your lives so they’ll write on here and make videos to get their point across - because remember Paul we can all have an opinion. Have a good day you absolute melt .
I’m not even sure he does know he’s tit with women, I genuinely think he thinks he’s a catch. Like someone else said he wouldn’t do these videos if he didn’t have some self confidence. This man is completely delusional, I can’t see him ever admitting because that’s accepting fault and he will never do that.

The problem is he has a lot of people around him enabling his behaviour, not telling him when he’s being weird, which is all the time as we know. He hasn’t got anyone keeping him in check. Apart from us, but he discredits it because we’re anonymous strangers on a gossip website.

Let me tell you, I have never been compelled to use this website, the first time I heard about it was around 4 months ago when I finally googled his name, because like many others on here, he immediately freaked me out, his behaviour was like nothing I’d ever seen in anyone before. This is no shade on anyone that does use this website, what I’m trying to say is, HIS super strange behaviour made me create an account, which says it all!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s pregnant it would’ve had to happen very quick. Don’t you get blood tests at your first scan? Unless there’s another baby daddy and that’s why he’s depressed

I’m not even sure he does know he’s tit with women, I genuinely think he thinks he’s a catch. Like someone else said he wouldn’t do these videos if he didn’t have some self confidence. This man is completely delusional, I can’t see him ever admitting because that’s accepting fault and he will never do that.

The problem is he has a lot of people around him enabling his behaviour, not telling him when he’s being weird, which is all the time as we know. He hasn’t got anyone keeping him in check. Apart from us, but he discredits it because we’re anonymous strangers on a gossip website.

Let me tell you, I have never been compelled to use this website, the first time I heard about it was around 4 months ago when I finally googled his name, because like many others on here, he immediately freaked me out, his behaviour was like nothing I’d ever seen in anyone before. This is no shade on anyone that does use this website, what I’m trying to say is, HIS super strange behaviour made me create an account, which says it all!
He has had people close to him tell him what he’s doing is weird i.e his ex mods. He’s that much of a narcissistic asshole it’s only his opinion of himself that matters.
Even Tv personalities are commenting on his videos telling him what a creeper his is. Our main goal is to get this perverted weirdo of TikTok for the safety of children and women and I don’t think it’ll ever happen with his own doing. There could be video evidence of him touching children, with his face, like no way out of it and he would still be on this app with a pathetic excuse. We need to go directly through to to TiKTok and get him removed for good.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.