Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Loads of adults are on tiktok” yeah but not loads of adults play weird feet games, not loads of adults like photos of 15 year olds, not loads of adults manipulate their following and only allow positive comments and no constructive criticism, not loads of adults move 3/4 hours away from their child after 3 weeks dating
not loads of adults have a history of being creepy and liking underage girls paul 😭

Reactions: 2
5441B639-B97E-4D8F-984C-2983516B4E75.jpeg

I know 17 is legal but still…. 41 and 17 is just so unnerving. How many other girls are going to come forward. He clearly has an age preference, didn’t his sons mother get pregnant at 17. You can’t keep up a pretend persona and lie, the true side especially when you’re on social media, will always come out eventually!!

5441B639-B97E-4D8F-984C-2983516B4E75.jpeg

I know 17 is legal but still…. 41 and 17 is just so unnerving. How many other girls are going to come forward. He clearly has an age preference, didn’t his sons mother get pregnant at 17. You can’t keep up a pretend persona and lie, the true side especially when you’re on social media, will always come out eventually!!
Also if he used to like her pics and she’s 17… how long ago did he start liking them?

Reactions: 8
Someone said here before that really famous people don’t spend their days reading hate people write about them. Most influencers, bloggers, whatever, don’t either. It literally consumes Paul, he cannot, cannot handle it. His whole life revolves around this thread. He needs the validation of others, it’s not that he wants to make content, or “make you smile”, he just needs validation from randomers. It’s so so strange. You cannot handle social media Paul, give it a rest.

View attachment 950598

Also if he used to like her pics and she’s 17… how long ago did he start liking them?
What’s alarming is other men saying it’s technically not illegal. Ok then so you’re telling me if you had a 16 year old daughter and you found out a man in his 40s was interacting with her on social media you wouldn’t find that predatory? Paul hasn’t just liked one photo, it’s a few and he’s admitted to messaging/voice noting girls just to say they’re amazing, it’s bleeping creepy. The guy shouldn’t even be following young girls that he doesn’t even know, there’s no excuses it’s just sick, since yall like to say there’s nothing illegal about it.

Reactions: 13
It’s the people saying ‘16 is legal’ for me. Technically yes on paper it is legal, but it’s completely immoral. It’s not like the day a child turns 16, they are an adult woman. They are still mentally the same as they was the day before, when they were 15. It’s sick. I don’t know what any man in their mid-late 20s/30s/40s would see in a girl so young unless it’s a sexual fetish/preference.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 950598

What’s the name of this account then that the video was uploaded to, I wanna go have a read thru the comments

It’s the people saying ‘16 is legal’ for me. Technically yes on paper it is legal, but it’s completely immoral. It’s not like the day a child turns 16, they are an adult woman. They are still mentally the same as they was the day before, when they were 15. It’s sick. I don’t know what any man in their mid-late 20s/30s/40s would see in a girl so young unless it’s a sexual fetish/preference.
Exactly this, it’s sick and this technically it’s legal pish makes me sick. He’s just angry that more and more people are seeing him for who he is.

He says don’t believe everything you read on the internet then we all see the screenshots of him liking young girls in bikinis and he still denies it!! He need’s investigated asap!

Reactions: 7
Me personally, I think the age of consent should be raised to 18. 16, your still a child. You're not even allowed to vote but you can have sex and get pregnant and it be fine? No. 16 is far too young. You don't just wake up one day like @alwayswatching3789 says and your a woman. Your body is still growing at 16, you still havent fully matured, your technically still a bleeping child.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s funny that Sophie has done any lives or TT videos in the last few weeks. She was always uploading and going live.

Reactions: 3
Imagine if your 17 year old child was speaking to a 41 year old man, how does he think this is acceptable

I think it’s funny that Sophie has done any lives or TT videos in the last few weeks. She was always uploading and going live.
She got fed up of everyone asking about Paul lol.. thats the only reason why she has the amount of followers she has. She was hoping she'd get followers because she's pretty, but she comes across like the lights are on but no-ones in on her lives and everyone that messaged in her lives was all about Paul. If she used him for clout, it blew up in her face :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I wonder how many people he messages! I completely agree it should be 18!

He preys on the young/vulnerable. How anyone is making excuses for him blows my mind! How much evidence do people need????

I’ve been in the snapshoteye threads since pretty much the first page, I’m so happy to see how far it’s come, Paul is a genuine danger and needs to be booted off social media. I’ve seen so many comments on tik tok of people saying things like “I never knew this about Paul, I followed and interacted with him as well” we’ve actually brought how much of a wrongen he is to light, it’s probably safe to say we’ve saved a few teens from getting their feet violated by Gollum

Imagine if your 17 year old child was speaking to a 41 year old man, how does he think this is acceptable
The fact people are saying “16 is still legal” is genuinely disgusting

Reactions: 11
I’ve been in the snapshoteye threads since pretty much the first page, I’m so happy to see how far it’s come, Paul is a genuine danger and needs to be booted off social media. I’ve seen so many comments on tik tok of people saying things like “I never knew this about Paul, I followed and interacted with him as well” we’ve actually brought how much of a wrongen he is to light, it’s probably safe to say we’ve saved a few teens from getting their feet violated by Gollum

The fact people are saying “16 is still legal” is genuinely disgusting
same, came across the threads right after his live where he asked people so send him selfies, I Google searched his name as I just knew he was a strange one, found this and was so glad I did.

every time he popped up I just got such a bad feeling about him, I’m glad that all this has unravelled because if it helps to stop another young female from falling into his trap then it’s a success. Men like this can do irreversible damage to people, women, and it can take years of therapy to even come close to becoming right again. If anyone is reading this thread and still thinks it’s a bullying or hate campaign, please, I am begging you to just apply some critical thinking to his content and see it for what it is.

Reactions: 11

Exactly this, it might be legal JUST but morally disgusting. What on earth does an adult have in common with a 16 year old.

I was explaining all of this to my partner earlier cos he wanted to know why I was listening to some weird guy ramble on. He’s a similar age to Paul and he was just looking at me like.. ew. He couldn’t believe someone his age was liking pics of girls so young and thought it was creepy af. They are basically children. It’s not normal behaviour. I don’t know anyone around that age that is so pally with so many teenagers.

16 year old having a sexual relationship with another 16 year old = normal

16 year old having a sexual relationship with a 40 year old = bleeping weird

What is so hard to understand about that Paul?

Reactions: 14
Look at snapshotmouths new videos on tiktok and tell me those questions he’s asking isn’t grooming? They are aimed at children. I used to be an SEN teacher and this is what I’d ask my class at the start of lessons???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.