Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same, came across the threads right after his live where he asked people so send him selfies, I Google searched his name as I just knew he was a strange one, found this and was so glad I did.

every time he popped up I just got such a bad feeling about him, I’m glad that all this has unravelled because if it helps to stop another young female from falling into his trap then it’s a success. Men like this can do irreversible damage to people, women, and it can take years of therapy to even come close to becoming right again. If anyone is reading this thread and still thinks it’s a bullying or hate campaign, please, I am begging you to just apply some critical thinking to his content and see it for what it is.
Perfect put mate

Reactions: 3
Cmon Paul, go live publicly so I can say my piece! Seen as you like to hide behind a little phone screen with comments off so nobody can back themselves up. Chicken tit much? Make sure you've got loads of tissues nearby cause you're going to need them to wipe those tears pal! Bloody wimp!

Reactions: 17
Cmon Paul, go live publicly so I can say my piece! Seen as you like to hide behind a little phone screen with comments off so nobody can back themselves up. Chicken tit much? Make sure you've got loads of tissues nearby cause you're going to need them to wipe those tears pal! Bloody wimp!
I’ve got bigger balls than him and I’m a woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Him or Tina will delete it as soon as you press enter lol

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ on a bike, I gave up with Pead0 Paul months ago now and I’ve missed 3 whole threads. Well I’ll be damned. Only reason I’m back is because I caught him absolute meltdown of a live earlier. Comments were subscription only so, only 1 person commented who looks like she hasn’t seen any form of water in 5 years, typical woman with the mental age of a 4 year old, basically rimming his bum hole. Anyway, WHAT have I missed? By the looks of it, Sophie and Paul are no more, surprise, surprise. She’s deleted anything ‘remotely’ sexual that includes him, deleted all comments from him on her videos except one. Hahahahahahaha, merry bleeping Christmas and a n free new year.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus Christ on a bike, I gave up with Pead0 Paul months ago now and I’ve missed 3 whole threads. Well I’ll be damned. Only reason I’m back is because I caught him absolute meltdown of a live earlier. Comments were subscription only so, only 1 person commented who looks like she hasn’t seen any form of water in 5 years, typical woman with the mental age of a 4 year old, basically rimming his bum hole. Anyway, WHAT have I missed? By the looks of it, Sophie and Paul are no more, surprise, surprise. She’s deleted anything ‘remotely’ sexual that includes him, deleted all comments from him on her videos except one. Hahahahahahaha, merry bleeping Christmas and a n free new year.
This whole post cracked me up from start to finish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck sake. That snatchshoteye bloody posted the mash up video I made of paul the other week. After I made it I only posted it on here. So whoever that account is defo comes on here. That took me soooooo long. At least put *credit to tattle* for gods sake 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
I Think Sophie has run a mile now. I think what that post is really about. I think he’s realised he’s fucked and looking at a way to pull on her heart strings. She’s also deleted a couple of videos on her profile from what I can see 2/3 of them

duck sake. That snatchshoteye bloody posted the mash up video I made of paul the other week. After I made it I only posted it on here. So whoever that account is defo comes on here. That took me soooooo long. At least put *credit to tattle* for gods sake 🙄
Looks like someone posted it before him... you can kinda see the account - highriskafro? lol

I Think Sophie has run a mile now. I think what that post is really about. I think he’s realised he’s fucked and looking at a way to pull on her heart strings. She’s also deleted a couple of videos on her profile from what I can see 2/3 of them
Werent she on his instagram live the other day saying they are still together n they arent gonna take advice from tiktok people?

I'm also one of the 'secret' tattlers 👋 who sometimes comment on his stuff to keep in the with the in group 😂😂 so don't hate in every person you see saying nice things in his live 😉😜. Also I seen where Sophie was in his live and he said Sophie can you plz say hi on the chat and not privately so they can see we're still together and she said hi 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm also one of the 'secret' tattlers 👋 who sometimes comment on his stuff to keep in the with the in group 😂😂 so don't hate in every person you see saying nice things in his live 😉😜. Also I seen where Sophie was in his live and he said Sophie can you plz say hi on the chat and not privately so they can see we're still together and she said hi 👋
I’ve got second hand embarrassment for him, as if he had to ask her to prove she was there 😂. He’s pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like someone posted it before him... you can kinda see the account - highriskafro? lol

Werent she on his instagram live the other day saying they are still together n they arent gonna take advice from tiktok people?
That was before the liking of underage girls on Instagram came out I believe

Reactions: 3
Imagine your man being outed as a ped0 and has actively been on instagram in the time they were supposed to be together liking girls pics of girls 10yrs younger than her... I mean... Sophie you are a MUG! £20,000 is not a lot of money when you have nowhere to live and no income. Also, if he moves in with you, and your classed as a real couple, you can say goodbye to any universal credits as its well over the 6k savings allowance so you would be fully reliant on him. But I suppose that's what he wants. For you to be financially dependent on him. Imagine having to ask him for money for nappies. I mean, if thats your thing by all means carry on.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what Paul Snapshoteye 41 would think in 3 years time if a 41 year old women was showing interest in his son because he is technically legal.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.