Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty pointless him going private when he has like 87,000 followers lol... Anyone of them followers could be one of us, could be undercover stings - like ped0 hunters, could be police keeping an eye, could be anyone... The ones leaving the nice supportive comments on his posts could be police who work in certain sectors that track and hunt people like Paul. Unless he has personally met every single one of his followers - the need to go private is irrelevant as the ones that would want to follow him for information, to build cases would already be following him. He shares everything online. We know his name, his age, where abouts roughly he lives - because he's told us and does lives from places where other people live and be like "oh hes at so n so, i live 5 mins from there"... honestly, for someone as cunning and manipulative as Paul, he's pretty bleeping thick!

Reactions: 5
Pretty pointless him going private when he has like 87,000 followers lol... Anyone of them followers could be one of us, could be undercover stings - like ped0 hunters, could be police keeping an eye, could be anyone... The ones leaving the nice supportive comments on his posts could be police who work in certain sectors that track and hunt people like Paul. Unless he has personally met every single one of his followers - the need to go private is irrelevant as the ones that would want to follow him for information, to build cases would already be following him. He shares everything online. We know his name, his age, where abouts roughly he lives - because he's told us and does lives from places where other people live and be like "oh hes at so n so, i live 5 mins from there"... honestly, for someone as cunning and manipulative as Paul, he's pretty bleeping thick!

I’m
One of the followers 😝

Reactions: 3
Guys just a little bit of advice if you want to upload a video, here’s what I do.

I screen record my video and then send it myself on Facebook messenger. I then save the video that I receive back to myself as messenger automatically decompresses any videos sent. Then I use that video I saved to post on here- upload it, click the ‘insert video’ button next to the file- works every time.

(I think Facebook messenger only allows for videos that are 2/3 mins long to be sent though, so if it’s a long video you will have to repeat the process with cropped clips and upload in sections) xx

Guys just a little bit of advice if you want to upload a video, here’s what I do.

I screen record my video and then send it myself on Facebook messenger. I then save the video that I receive back to myself as messenger automatically decompresses any videos sent. Then I use that video I saved to post on here- upload it, click the ‘insert video’ button next to the file- works every time.

(I think Facebook messenger only allows for videos that are 2/3 mins long to be sent though, so if it’s a long video you will have to repeat the process with cropped clips and upload in sections) xx
LEGEND

Enjoy xox

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
yep, I’m now one of those nice girls leaving him supportive comments that he replies to thinking it’s genuine, seeing as he blocked my real account when he couldn’t handle a question about his behaviour.
Who are you going to trust Paulie?!

Reactions: 7
literally never seen a photo of any of his mates on here, nor his son- let alone editing their pictures🥴
yeah he doesn’t have any mates so not sure what he’s raving about there. As for his son, I have seen ONE photo of him and his son where someone had posted an emoji over the kids face to protect the identity, so if that is the one he is referring to he has it all wrong.

Reactions: 7
yeah he doesn’t have any mates so not sure what he’s raving about there. As for his son, I have seen ONE photo of him and his son where someone had posted an emoji over the kids face to protect the identity, so if that is the one he is referring to he has it all wrong.
Yep I also did that… well I found the picture on TikTok (the picture was off of his very public twitter page) and baby J had an emoji over his face… but I also cropped it so only the top of babies hair was in it.

No one here has used any child’s face on this thread because we aren’t wrongens.

Okay I admit I made an edit of Sophie’s face on a cup and Paul as a clay man… bleeping hell sue me Paul, clearly can’t take banter😉🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep I also did that… well I found the picture on TikTok (the picture was off of his very public twitter page) and baby J had an emoji over his face… but I also cropped it so only the top of babies hair was in it.

No one here has used any child’s face on this thread because we aren’t wrongens.

Okay I admit I made an edit of Sophie’s face on a cup and Paul as a clay man… bleeping hell sue me Paul, clearly can’t take banter😉🙄
Paul as the clay man had me rolling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m a stay at home mum so would love to see him call my children and tell them 😂😂
id love him to ring littlepotato and say I’m a meanie. He’d probably agree!

LEGEND

Enjoy xox
Paul, you really shouldn’t have been mixing two households with the new strain of COVID. You thicko. You should have just stayed in a hotel near your son, as he’s your priority this Christmas

LEGEND

Enjoy xox
poor pauliepops do you need an binkie

Last edited:
I would happily give Paul my full name, I’d go on a live with him on tiktok if he wants to call me out. And ring my work place? Don’t be jelly just coz you don’t have one Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His dad is probably embarrassed that they're related. Also, notice how it's ONLY Paul bleating obsessively about his relationship with Sophie, and ONLY him who has them both as a profile pic, and ONLY him who's in "a relationship" with her. She's got no public connection to him and that speaks volumes.
She also has no pics of him and her on her Instagram. Never uploaded to there not even when they were together 🤣🤣..

• Haha
She also has no pics of him and her on her Instagram. Never uploaded to there not even when they were together 🤣🤣..
And now she's made her tiktok private so people will never see on there either unless they are already following... looks like she's ashamed & embarrassed of him :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.