Snapshoteye #7 On the 12th day of Christmas, dear Sophie gave to me, a travel lodge hotel room key.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont belive he has a social media manager and if he does they need to get rid of him

Reactions: 1
I dont belive he has a social media manager and if he does they need to get rid of him
Also if he has a manager then aren't they meant to have it in there bio ? With a email to contact them on for collaboration. Loads of people have them in there bio but he doesn't I don't think he's got one

Reactions: 2
Recap for those who missed the hour-long unhinged rant on live this morning.

- A lot of swearing
- Says he likes Instagram pictures of girls if they're wearing nice dresses :unsure:
- Called us all weirdos about 50 times
- Told us he's a nice guy about 100 times
- Still claims he doesn't read Tattle
- Had subscriber-only comments on and only one person commented 😂

Plot = lost.
I am SO upset I missed this !! Did anyone record it ? I NEED TO SEE IT

Reactions: 2
Well I thoroughly enjoyed that live. What a treat 😍. The man spent 42 minutes ranting about how unaffected he is. 😆 🤣

I am SO upset I missed this !! Did anyone record it ? I NEED TO SEE IT
I have the whole 42 minutes 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
paulies so-called “social media manager” mustnt be any good if they havent bothered to tell him by now that a 40 odd year old bloke dancing, lifting his shirt up, tongue out, thumbs out through chewed up holes, liking pics of young girls and talking about crotchless thongs on a live in front of his bairn makes him look like a bit of a pedalo
might want to sack them babs ! big hugs though hope you find a new one soon ! xx

Reactions: 3
Hello people, can’t believe how much I’ve missed in a couple of days! 🤣 I just caught the end of his live this morning, he really is at breaking point!

He goes on about people not having the confidence to post on Tiktok and make videos! Yes Paul, because some of us aren’t overgrown children that need validation from strangers! Your content is shite, you’re not an influencer. You’re a creepy groomer using Tiktok for all the wrong reasons!!

Reactions: 4
Hi Paul, once again I’m telling you that I do have my picture and name on my TT profile and when I called you out on something I got blocked. Making out that everyone is hiding behind fake profiles because they don’t have confidence? Shut up mate.

What a toxic life you live, coming online in the morning to curse and rant at people for almost an hour. Your mind must be so warped by now.

Reactions: 7
Well I thoroughly enjoyed that live. What a treat 😍. The man spent 42 minutes ranting about how unaffected he is. 😆 🤣

I have the whole 42 minutes 😃
please upload it to youtube and post the link here if you’re willing to, im desperate to see how unhinged he was 😂😂

Reactions: 8
please upload it to youtube and post the link here if you’re willing to, im desperate to see how unhinged he was 😂😂
Oh what a swell idea 💡 I'm going to create a YouTube channel dedicated to his rants for all to enjoy 😉

Reactions: 20
Ring our work 😂😂 the difference between us and you Paul is that none of us are silly enough to tell the world all our personal details.

Why does he keep calling his son a family member 😏 HE IS YOUR SON!!!!

I hope to god someone, a friend of family member of Sophie’s contacts SS for safeguarding. Take away the whole peadlo bit the fact that she leaves her son with a stranger meets the safeguarding threshold.

Honestly that lass needs to be sterilised.

It was making me laugh how angry he was but saying he wasn’t.

Loved how awkward he went when people went into the room, his family must be as dense as he is to be ok with him ranting to strangers in the front room.
even if he did no where anyone worked what’s he going to say” hello your employee has been picking on me “ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
even if he did no where anyone worked what’s he going to say” hello your employee has been picking on me “ 😂😂😂
“Hi, I’m Paul, snapshot eye. Your employee has posted pictures of me liking underage girls content and I don’t like it, pwease make them stop🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t even care of the context, whenever one of us posts “hi its me Paul, snapshoteye” it makes me howl

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If we all just take a moment to think about it…he woke up this morning checked out what we’ve posted on here then grabbed his ring light and phone stand put on that crusty hoodie with the thumbs cut out and decided to go on tiktok live and rant for near an hour to his self about how obsessed we are with him 🤔….I don’t think he understands irony

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone realise Paul Snapshoteye was 41

Don’t think my brain processed the first thousand times he said it.

• Haha
Fyi - his eyes are crusty because he probably hadnt washed his face. 🤮 so hes woke up, read tattle, got dressed n ranted for 45 mins. Fuckin this n fuckin that. He has stopped mentioning tattle now instead of just calling it a site knowing full well a lot of his followers were starting to see it for themselves. Him saying he has police that follow him, i mean, its not something I would brag about. Police dont follow people for the jokes, they follow to keep an eye on people… the more he talks, the bigger the hole he digs for himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.