Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
She's absolutely vile. Us mothers do not claim you as one of us.
It's beyond my mind how you can be with a man, lose term, who moves away from a child FOR NO REASON (and to be a parasite). How embarrassed of you must Jake be!!!

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it ironic how Paul hasn’t played his ‘fun little game’ on live where people send him pictures of their ‘horrible naked feet’ since being called out?

if it was just a game, as Paul portrayed, why hasn’t he played it since being called out on it?

OH that’s right, because anyone with a brain cell knew what that creeps intentions truly were and he couldn’t manipulate people into believing his story. He knew it was wrong, dirty and disgusting… that’s why he hasn’t played it.

Perverted Paul, tut tut tut.

• Heart

nurseren

VIP Member
Omg I can’t believe you saw him 🤣🤣 was he just as skinny and weak in real life as he looks on tiktok?

And I hope you and your mum are doing okay!
well I’m 5ft 8 and let’s say that if I sat on him, I’d kill him 🤣 maybe he might be there when I get the train home… that would be something to do.

let me point out that I didn’t know it was him, I was outside the station with the plan of nipping to greggs (🐷) and checked tiktok. Lincoln has a really distinct bridge and I was like NO FUCKING WAY. Just stood there gawping in awe while crying into my latte 🤣

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Hot take Paul is at it again.

That trend was a good few weeks ago, and here he is with Sophie dancing away. He always seems so far behind and doing trends weeks after they become popular.

Paul, if you’re reading this PLEASE do the ring light ‘Infinity’ song. I’m taking odds at 1/2 you appear as Casper.

• Haha

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I sadly got muted for asking for some advice 🤣🤣🤣
I got muted for saying he could buy Xmas presents now as universal credit got paid yesterday 😂 he said he doesn’t get that, doesn’t need it, never has.
Yeah ok duck and I’m the Toothfairy.

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
I reported the video with Sophie’s son in the background because at no point did that poor innocent boy ask to plastered all over a n0nces tiktok

ooopssididitagain

His face is that close to the camera I’ve just realised his eyelids are a great shape for a deep cut crease eyeshadow look 😂

• Haha

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
We all know he’ll either get his account back or he’ll make a new one, he won’t last without TikTok, his ego couldn’t take it

harloe22

Chatty Member
It's me (slow pause)
Shapshoteye it turns out my account has been temporarily (slow pause)
Disabled ( another slow pause )
BUT I've mad enough new one.
He absolutely makes me cringe 😬 but I can't stay away from his page 😂

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Looking at the last few vids.....wow....I reckon he's lost the fucking plot....that is not funny, quirky, entertaining.....its totally bizarre and abnormal behaviour.....and if I met him on a dark night (or even in daylight) I'd run for the hills!!

ooopssididitagain

Get ready to see Tina doing appeals for Paul to get his account back 😂 but hey at least she’s finally getting some well deserved time off from being a mod

• Haha

issavibe

So from that…
Some one asked about the boys dad, he said he didn’t need to meet him he’s not in his life. Said it with a sneer too. How immature that a grown man doesn’t think it necessary to have some type of relationship with the boys father, especially if he is thinking long term.
he is controlling with what Sophie wears, in an indirect way. No to knee high boots as he doesn’t like them on women he mentioned.Going upstairs with her to watch her choose her outfit. Watch this space, he is getting his narcissistic claws in slowly but surely.
he is impatient with Sophie’s kid, hence the throwing him about the place rather than talking and soft play with him.
oh, and he wears ck1, hahahah…

Attachments

• Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
I’ve told him on the live that he needs to shut the fuck up as all I heard this morning while bloody crying into my coffee was him chatting shit.
I got blocked.

• Haha