Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
12 days of Christmas (poncy Paul edition), a Tattle special:

On the first day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, a video in the same hoody.

On the second day of Christmas Paul breach gave to me, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the third day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me three turned down jobs, two big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eighth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG(technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, eleven excuses of being a shit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Paul breach gave to me, 12 feet pictures, eleven excuses of being a shit dad, Ten ‘I’m actually a really nice guy’, nine passive aggressive responses, eight sofas surfing, seven ‘oh isn’t sophie amazing’, six turbo Tina’s, five I DID NOTHING WRONG (technically), four no context TikTok’s, 3 turned down jobs, 2 big hugs and a video in the same hoody.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m not even gonna lie… I spoke with TikTok and they asked me to send all the evidence I had of Paul over. Screenshots, screen recordings, comments, the lot. That was 3ish weeks ago and I didn’t hear anything back but that tells me they took it seriously. I think a lot of people must have mass reported his account/complained and with multiple people coming forward and sending evidence they realised this isn’t just people targeting him because they don’t like him, there is hundreds of people that wanted him off the app over safety concerns.

Good luck with whatever you’re doing Paul… you will not be missed.

oh and if he comes back on a new account, I look forward to conversing with you all again until we can get him back off🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I’m cackling at this that I just made 😂😂 never edited a video before, it’s taken me hours Pahaha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

wineanddine

VIP Member
DE129793-A45D-499B-8AD7-AFE60B2AF30A.jpeg

Saw this on Facebook and had to edit it to fit our dead behind the eyes Sophie and anaemic Simon pegg…

• Haha
Reactions: 31

nurseren

VIP Member
He’s live, and I’m currently staring at him on the other side of the station…. In Lincoln.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I have a email address that I'll happily share if it shows any concerns re; the kid and how he speaks to him.

We just need proof that she's endangering by leaving him alone with him while she sleeps

Tattle is known for being a bitchy place.. I know that but this girl stops her sons dad from seeing him. He never hit her,even if she confessed he did why would she let a man move in after 2 weeks? This gal is building case
What do you lot not understand about ‘don’t take it off tattle?’
Coming on here suggesting people contact private emails, encouraging people to call social services, report them to UC is ALL classed as taking it off tattle and it literally just gets the thread shut down. Stop, this is a place to gossip fgs, nothing more.

Reactions: 25

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
this is beyond creepy i don’t know what’s worse him doing this or admitting to it like it’s nothing?? he clearly doesn’t realise how creepy and weird he is
Just to throw a bit more light to this. If he converses with you offline, he'll only be interested in getting to know you if you send him your voice to listen to. He said, and I quote from experience, "I need a voice. It doesn't need to be a long message. Just let me hear your voice". Very uncomfortable vibes!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

wineanddine

VIP Member
A02CE24D-7326-426E-B5D1-1B5D6AC94A9D.jpeg

Tina the terror wanting all Paul’s attention. I bet she tags into hospital on Facebook then doesn’t say why she’s there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
His new video is so pathetic.
I'm 41, a dad, a boyfriend. Hey Paul, I think you forgot freeloader, creep, crap dad, loser and utter weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23