Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
He's obviously doing vids in the bathroom because the other spaces would cramp his imaginary street cred if they aren't "posh" 🙄.

I've been thinking about his and jakes mums parallel lives and they couldn't be more different. Considering she was a teen mum, she's the one that's got the beautiful family home, a stable well paying job, an amazing son and her self respect left. Paul's got, no beautiful family home, no job, his son barely sees him and he's basically a loser.
Who's come out on top...definitely not you Paul.

Reactions: 11

Ketosibs

Would any of you call your boyfriend beautiful?
I know it’s 2021 and The use of words aren’t masculine or feminine etc but he claims he’s a “man” but then used quite a feminine word like beautiful?
i call my boyfriend beautiful every day. But it’s because we don’t care about gendered terminology I guess? The crucial thing here, though, is that my boyfriend IS beautiful. And he has a beautiful and pure spirit and is a decent person with a solid moral compass and a kind heart. There is literally NOTHING beautiful about paul. He’s ugly through and through.

poppykins29

I find it hilarious that he plays himself off as being so manically happy but you can tell how full of rage he is and occasionally the mask slips with a sarcastic reply and you see the anger then he does that stupid smile and laugh thing to try to make himself seem nice and happy. He’s a very angry man

BigBud

He’s live peeps.. he’s got a new hoodie too.. no wait sorry silly me, Sophie’s got him a new hoodie.

I don’t understand why he’s live. He’s turned comments off and is telling everyone “you don’t need to be in this live, you should be on shawn.uk’s live” who does he think he is to be doing that?? I swear he think he’s an influencer. It’s painful.

• Haha

jessicaday

There’s absolutely nothing vulnerable about this man is there, he’s a classic narcissist. His ego is off the scale!

Reactions: 10

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I’m telling you now, the first time they go out on a night out together and he dances like that in the middle of a Notts nightclub, sophie will get the biggest ICK of her whole entire life and she will dump him 😂😂

• Haha

Paulsangels

i asked what his fav date was with soph and he couldn’t answer, kept saying all of them. they defo spend their time at home

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I watched some of the live last night... Turned off after a bit cuz it was beyond boring. Imagine sitting in the house with your partner, on tiktok live chatting absolute bollox because lets face it - there's not a braincell between them. The closest it came to a conversation was when she was talking about her coat from Zara. Also mentioned her talking about lip fillers, when she had them. How u affording lip fillers on UC bab? Doing some sneaky cash in hand work? Or did your ex pay for them?

So you had Sophie sitting on a chair, on the lives. Then breachy on his knees, leant over the sofa like Golum, modding her lives and deleting comments, throwing in the odd comment here n there. Pair of sad bastards.

Anon22

I dont understand sophie. There is nothing attractive about a male who doesn't look after himself and eats crisps and sweets for meals, or who doesn't participate in their child's life, who has no job or home. This guy has completely lost at life. But the more I watch Sophie the more I realise that actually she is fairly dim...which would explain her very poor choices and low expectations. I give this 10 months MAXIMUM. from my previous relationship experience this is when the cracks start to show big time. People can't put on that nice guy face forever. She will begin to see the major red flags herself once her vagina has lost interest.

alwayswatchingu

Someone asked if he’s put the Christmas tree up and his reply was “Sophie’s already got her Christmas tree up”.
Every single reply is either a condescending reply or something about Sophie, he’s literally obsessed and it’s scary.

LadyStark

Chatty Member
I’m getting confused with this thread being in the bloggers section . Can we change to tiktokers?

So guys... I'm not 100% sure but I think he has said his family is from Lincoln. I'm wondering if he has moved "home" with his dad.
He won't admit it because, you know,
- 41, a n, no job, no money, living in his dads basement/bathroom. 😬

• Haha

LadyStark

Chatty Member
Paul, fuck off !!! No one hates Francis so don’t you even try to compare yourself to him you cretin! Francis is a wonderful kind soul. Grrr I could punch you for bringing him into it 🤬😡🤬😡

• Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
41 years old, ladies and gents…
Why is he (very badly) insinuating someone isn’t ladylike because they swore? He’s sexist, wouldn’t say the same if it was a male making the comment, he’d be hiding in the shared bathroom.

His opinions have been transported in from the Victorian era.