Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

potatoface431

Chatty Member
If my new fella turned up at my house and started filming tiktoks I’d go have my head checked. What the actual fuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
Annoyingly people will follow him just to watch the car crash.. it would be funnier if everyone didn’t so he couldn’t go live!

ooopssididitagain

Tina got herself straight onto his followers list 😂😂 bet she’s been sat rocking back and forth it a dark corner waiting for him to return

• Haha
I have never ever hated anyone more than this little cretin in my life. He physically makes me want to rip my own skin off. He’s literally walking thrush, ugly, foul smelling and irritating as fuck.

fuck you paul, this ain’t over ‘huni x’ 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

alwayswatchingu

He’s actually speaking to the kid like it’s his own. “Until you take those pyjamas up, im not looking for your hat”

• Sick
  • Angry

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone else has watched any of sophies older tiktoks but I noticed earlier on this year she got a pug puppy but it seems to have disappeared now 🤔🤔
She strikes me as the type to get bored quickly and make stupid poorly thought out decisions so it wouldn’t suprise me if she’s the sort of idiot to get a dog and then dump it as soon as she realises how much hard work they are.

• Sad

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
I fucking can't with his new dancing video. As if the baby is pushing a potty full of shite behind him 😆 🤣 😂
It’s him looking down at his crotch whilst there’s a child in the background, doesn’t sit right with me. Sophie wtf you doing letting this man do that sort of shit in front of your child, nevermind uploading to tiktok

GobShyte64

VIP Member
its 4pm and he's still banned. He must be losing his absolute shit! To be a fly on the wall when he realised he couldnt log in! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

BigBud

Ffs got muted by the knobhead Tina or someone within about 10 seconds of joining. Mind you I did say “it’s a shame you can’t look after your own son”

• Haha

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
I know, my partner is friends with Chris and its not dv related.. he has done anything wrong. He's a weapon to her

She cheated on him, stopped him seeing him because she got caught out
Didn’t realise you knew him personally, apologies x

I also wouldn’t want anyone around my kid that basically ignores their own kid. As a mother with a son, surely Sophie would have empathy towards Paul’s kid? Seems like at the minute she’s literally enabling him to just drop his son.
I went on a date with a man once and he told me he had a 10 year old child that he never sees. I blocked him and never saw him again. It’s so unattractive in a person

Gie-uz-peace

Hey Paul Babe, I think the phrase you are looking for is non-gender bias, not male empowerment.

There's a whole up-and-coming generation out there whose normal is to play with what they want, be who they want, and are not constrained by traditional stereotyping. If the wean wants to do Mummy's hair and you want to wear a pink bow on yer head .... It's really no big deal.

You should focus on your own creativity and creating content that's actually good. Folk might come back to watch you because you are genuinely interesting. Not because we are invested in when this bubble bursts and eventually goes pear-shaped.

Big Hugzzzzz

• Heart

harleyqueen

The way that Paul responds to “hate comments” is hilarious, the replies never make any sense and you can tell he’s sitting there thinking “ha I showed them!”. 😂 some guy said he was peculiar looking and Paul replied with “thank you for watching me and my beautiful girlfriend. Sorry for your lonely night”, Paul mate that is not the burn you think it is, stick with “I know you are but what am I” it’ll be less embarrassing. 😂

• Haha
I don’t know what part of her is ok with him openly referring to her as the “future wife” after 5 weeks 🤢 is that not the biggest ick ever? I mean I know people get married quickly and after short time but these two are something else.

Gemgem88

Chatty Member
People think Paul’s bagged a worldie but she’s as boring as dry toast. She’s societies version of amazing because she’s slim… slim only gets you so far, you do actually need a personality as well. I mean she doesn’t need one with Paul because he only cares what she looks like. They have absolutely fuck all in common. I bet they couldn’t answer 5 questions about each other unless the questions were TikTok related.

Also.. I’m not surprised he’s moved to lincoln, it’s a student city. Right up his street.

Reactions: 11

poundpuppie

I don’t know what I’m disgusted at more on the latest video.
1. The flaky skin
2. The hand near the groin
3. The sheer cringe factor of been at his girlfriends house and doing TikToks
4. Those rank trainers, although an improvement to his skeletal feet
5. Showing yet again a minor on camera who he has no parental responsibility over
6. Him genuinely believing he is fit

Or

7. All of the above

Ps has he deleted the getting to know males video.

Reactions: 11