Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mmmmomo

VIP Member
the IRONY of paul’s little rant is hypocritical coming from someone that had a child with a barley legal teen and asks kids for feet pics…he thinks he is the defender of women or something with the “she is not property” comment 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Sl92xx

Has anyone seen the latest video ,,

‘ spending my life hating my appearance … 16 missed calls…. Being told I’m beautiful from HER mouth’

hahahahhahahhaa

• Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
Imagine being his son watching him playing daddy to the little boy of his latest fling, when he doesn’t even bother to see his own son for more than a few hours, if that.

wineanddine

VIP Member
Interviewer: “what qualifications do you have?”
Me: not to brag but I have a “being nice costs nothing” badge, babs x

E447AF9F-C15C-4006-B87B-05B643CD41C2.jpeg

• Haha
Anyone realised that in his tiktok where he has a go at the guy who spelled incorrectly, in the literal previous video Paul uses the wrong you’re? He really grinds my gears!

wtffff

He’s live and said he is living in a ‘midway and a halfway’ house… ironic that halfway houses are there for criminals just out of prison 😂😂

• Haha

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I find it so telling that he has no male friends, that would be a huge red flag for me. ‘I get on better with women’ yeah because you’re a manipulator
I find it so “pick me” when people make a point of saying they don’t get on with the same sex.

I also think this is a ploy to turn the attention away from accusations of him only speaking to young girls etc so he can turn around and say “I’ve made tiktoks to speak to men too”!

I want to know what Sophie’s game is… if my partner who I loved and cared for was being outed as a pedalo, was being torn apart all over the app and hated by mass amounts of people, 1) I wouldn’t be with him, but I digress, and 2) if I was to stay with him, I wouldn’t want to see him being laughed at and trolled. I’d tell him to come off the app, and focus on ourselves and our relationship, so we could be happy and move on with our personal life. I’d be hurt for him and upset. She doesn’t give a shit.

their whole world and relationship is centred on this app. How bloody sad are they.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Iv just checked his followers. He buys them. He will lose 100 a day, then magically 1000 more follow him the next day. Fucking weirdo. 41yr old on a kiddies app, attracts children by acting a certain way and then buys followers... for what?? Cuz all he gets is more hate the creep

On Sophie’s live a few days ago she was asked when is Paul going home, she said ‘Friday’… so why the fuck is he still there? Does anyone know if he has anywhere else to go other than Sophie’s since he’s gave his flat up?

the day they break up I’ll be throwing a party and you’re all invited 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Did he delete his “return” video already?! I went to look at his new account and it’s not there anymore …

No worries…Sophie reposted it 😂😂😂

• Haha

issavibe

Remember he used to go live with that Essex tony fella, no sign of him since babz shacked up with Sophie. Drops any sniff of a mate he has for his new relationship. Never see him out and about with mates or on a night out. Glued to tik tok all day long before he met Sophie begging for attention, Sophie happened to be the fool who fell for it and he’s rooted himself so far up her ass she doesn’t even know about it.

mifflenco

It really irritates me when he says to people ‘aw is that why you’re still single’ so patronising. As if the ultimate win in life is to be in a relationship, fuck me. He’s also called out my name
Three times, but tbf I’m trying to not get blocked 😂

• Haha

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
I find it hilarious that he plays himself off as being so manically happy but you can tell how full of rage he is and occasionally the mask slips with a sarcastic reply and you see the anger then he does that stupid smile and laugh thing to try to make himself seem nice and happy. He’s a very angry man
this is exactly what i get from him. so much anger. you can see it in his expressions and tone constantly.