Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonforever

Chatty Member
This man is genuinely fucking insane, everything he does is bizarre, I have never once seen him be just chill and normal. The only time I see his true personality is when he’s getting mad at someone telling the truth about him, that’s when you see the real Paul.
it’s getting to the point now where I can’t even manage a minute watching him live, this man is so unhinged and out of touch with reality it’s shocking. And shame on Tina the Terror (excellent name) and all the other desperate women constantly fighting his corner. They all need to ask themselves why they are defending a man that not only likes young girls and actively pursues them, but also doesn’t see his son and is one of the worst “fathers” going.
why can’t they see what we can see? I’m really appalled by them all, including Sophie. Why the fuck isn’t she questioning him for not working and not seeing his own “amazing son”. It’s fucking gross.

Reactions: 13

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Whilst waiting for the floor to dry I had a quick look at old vids on Pauls account....18/12/2020.....hmmm, about right? 😲😲

• Sick
  • Haha

wineanddine

VIP Member
14906B22-149B-4E56-A9C1-7B5C4C9AC687.jpeg
These comments are my fave, for the 3 seconds they are there before Tina the terror deletes them 😭

• Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
He's so triggered all the time! Lol... He has so much anger in him because he knows he's a loser. He gets trolled every day and all he can come back with is little sarcastic comments. He's definitely the type that would tell Sophie he's gonna k i l l himself when they inevitably split up

Gie-uz-peace

Evening, evening, evening, evening... side step foot shuffle, move forward and then back again

How are you all, are you all, you all?..... tilt head to a jaunty angle and back again,

How did he manage, manage, manage, to get his account back, back, back, back, back?

shuffle, shuffle, spin , spin, eye roll, chuck something in the air, hair ruffle.

This is all I see. see. see. see and , and, and , hear, hear when I watch,watch watch, ... ruffle hair... watch , watch ....tug on hoodie sleeve, peer in the lens.

If he's temporarily back then He needs to jog on .doesnt matter what his content is... hes blown it. Those rather tedious repeated phrases are only reinforcing what Im thinking ..... that he's got absolutely fuck all to say.

But hell. I watch every day to remind myself of the less fortunate in the world.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ownitbabs

Chatty Member
So he’s moving out of his flat today and said he doesn’t know where he’s moving yet…why not just admit you’re living with Sophie you melt😂

• Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I reckon Paul would DIE if he was confronted by a man. Like, he'd hide behind Sophie and push her to deal with it