SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sophie seemed annoyed that he’d mentioned it because all the comments immediately
started to ask about that, she looked at him and said “oh why have u done that 🙄”…he never answers a question directly so it’s hard to know if it’s true or not lol

Reactions: 3
I just can’t sit through her lives… it’s torture. She’s so dull and monotone, she’s dead behind the eyes… and Paul’s little comments off screen… ugh.

also they’re spending Christmas together she said, so highly doubt he’ll see his boy. what a pathetic excuse of a man, and as for Sophie, as a mum herself, she should be encouraging Paul to get off his pasty iron board arse to go see his son.

He’s not even a man, he’s an uncooked sausage casing.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's absolutely vile. Us mothers do not claim you as one of us.
It's beyond my mind how you can be with a man, lose term, who moves away from a child FOR NO REASON (and to be a parasite). How embarrassed of you must Jake be!!!

Reactions: 11
Every time I watch one of his videos I try to imagine one of the men I work with that is his age or one of my friends older brothers that age doing the same thing and let me tell you it’s a horrifying thought 😂
The ick 😂

he said he’s moving to edinburgh mid january…wonder if it’s true??
With his income or lack thereof there’s no way he could afford to live in Edinburgh, I call bs

Reactions: 4
He doesn’t like presents and doesn’t celebrate NYE, 🤣 he’s as tight as door hinges

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone needs to record these lives for us blocked folk. I want to experience the cringe.

Reactions: 4
Why has he got to do that stupid little ‘hehe Look at me I’m mega cute’ dance at the beginning of everything? Does he think it makes him look less lame?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why has he got to do that stupid little ‘hehe Look at me I’m mega cute’ dance at the beginning of everything? Does he think it makes him look less lame?
I genuinely believe he thinks it makes him look less of a predator and more of a victim. It's honestly disturbing

Reactions: 6
I watched some of the live last night... Turned off after a bit cuz it was beyond boring. Imagine sitting in the house with your partner, on tiktok live chatting absolute bollox because lets face it - there's not a braincell between them. The closest it came to a conversation was when she was talking about her coat from Zara. Also mentioned her talking about lip fillers, when she had them. How u affording lip fillers on UC bab? Doing some sneaky cash in hand work? Or did your ex pay for them?

So you had Sophie sitting on a chair, on the lives. Then breachy on his knees, leant over the sofa like Golum, modding her lives and deleting comments, throwing in the odd comment here n there. Pair of sad bastards.

Reactions: 10
What a sad pair, her lives are the most boring thing ever! If it weren’t for the comments I wouldn’t bother watching. Then there’s his, he’s as irritating as a dose of thrush!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’re both tragic, insecure, and self - obsessed.
I’m tragic for investing in this tit show. However… he can’t control the narrative on here and it pisses him off. I’m here this.🦶🏻🦶🏻🦶🏻

Reactions: 5
I can’t upload a screenshot 🧐
Have you seen the TikTok from sophie’s best mate? The one where it says about her best friends boyfriend playing up

What a sad pair, her lives are the most boring thing ever! If it weren’t for the comments I wouldn’t bother watching. Then there’s his, he’s as irritating as a dose of thrush!
She must get annoyed as well because she used to have nice lives and chat to people etc now all she does is answer questions about Paul

Reactions: 2
I can’t upload a screenshot 🧐
Have you seen the TikTok from sophie’s best mate? The one where it says about her best friends boyfriend playing up

She must get annoyed as well because she used to have nice lives and chat to people etc now all she does is answer questions about Paul
Ooh no what’s her best mates tiktok username?? I will have a nosey!

Reactions: 1
Oh my god this guy is literally Paul !! We should get this tiktok user to expose Paul too !! The similarities in grooming are mirrored !!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.