SnapShotEye #5 Pervy Paul asked for toes instead he got a step son and himself exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep missing Paul/Sophie’s lives because they do them so late at night what’s with that?

Anyone realised that in his tiktok where he has a go at the guy who spelled incorrectly, in the literal previous video Paul uses the wrong you’re? He really grinds my gears!

Reactions: 10
Remember when the pathetic, crusty little weasel said the police were coming round to see him 😂😂😂😂😂😂 And his Tik Tok 'Manager' was getting all the parody accounts banned 😂😂😂😂😂

He genuinely is the scabbiest creature around followed closely by that dead behind the eyes nothing between the ears Jeffrey Starr tribute act.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone realised that in his tiktok where he has a go at the guy who spelled incorrectly, in the literal previous video Paul uses the wrong you’re? He really grinds my gears!
paul doesn’t realise english might not be their first language or they might even have learning difficulties of course paul wants to seem so clever and snarky speaking on someone’s english

Reactions: 4
God, some twit has fed his ego and asked him for a selfie in his local supermarket 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To Paul,

we know no one asked you for a picture in the supermarket, you aren’t famous. The only time you’ll be famous is when your mugshot is plastered over crime watch.

sincerely,

The Tattle Fam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.