Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
He’s making out we hate him because he’s sarcastic/shit dancer, no we don’t like you because you’re a creepy groomer who likes young girls!!
why does he not get that! Being a sarcastic twat and a shit dancer is just an add on of that fact!

Reactions: 15

nurseren

VIP Member
I’m literally sat drinking coffee, waiting to see my mum. I live Nottingham way and my Mum lives in Lincoln. Her Dad died last week so I’m here to see if she’s doing okay.

instead I’m watching Paul fucking ramble in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Pazuzu666

I'm still a bit wary, it's like a horror film.. just when you think the monster is dead they pop up with one last scare 👀👀

• Haha

mifflenco

He said earlier on his live he used to just message random women and them how amazing they are and not to forget it and send them voice notes, I’m sorry but how the fuck is that not creepy? If someone I didn’t know messaged me that I would be worried, and how condescending is he that he has to tell people to not forget how amazing they are. Who gave him the authority??

• Wow
Of course he’s back at Sophie’s, he can’t go 24 hours without touching her the absolute pale cretin. Imagine them little uncooked sausages touching your skin, sends shivers up my spine 😳

I will quote the amazing film, The Lizzie McGuire Movie— ‘he’s a sneaky little brown noser with a hidden agenda

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mmmmomo

VIP Member
anyone else see when she turned the camera to him he was sitting there back facing her watching her live on his phone...moderating and deleting comments he doesn’t like. do they not understand how ODD that is?!?!? she has other mods to do that for her

Bobjob98

Chatty Member
Lots of Tinder comments.. tempted to make one and see if I can find her. She only lives about a mile a way so should pop up 😅

Littlegoldfish123

Chatty Member
anyone else see when she turned the camera to him he was sitting there back facing her watching her live on his phone...moderating her comments. do they not understand how ODD that is?!?!? she has other mods to do that for her
Honestly it made me crease. It reminded me of gollum when he's crouched down with the ring 😂😂

Also she's going on about how she's bought make up, a new coat from zara etc. How the f is she affording all this?!

Edit:

Paul sat on her floor watching her lives

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

nurseren

VIP Member
I’ve had patients on ventilators proned that are more interesting to talk to than our Sophie

• Haha