Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jademax1990

The new video 😅
1. Many men older than you dance and don't get hate because they're not asking underage girls for pics and being a complete creep.
2. He did do a fit check but when he got hate for it he's back tracking and saying he was being sarcastic
3. "us creators" you're not a creator Paul. You have 87k followers not because you're liked but because people like us want to take the piss 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
And 4. You are not a happy man. You're a man who has absolutely nothing left trying to act so hard to pretend you don't care. You spend your whole life looking for validation from others.

Get off social media and sort your life out

Reactions: 17
In this comeback vid he’s in the bathroom (mottled glass for privacy and you can just se the shower to the right). Just the thought of him shuffling into the bathroom with the ring light makes me ill.

• Haha

Pazuzu666

Remember when the pathetic, crusty little weasel said the police were coming round to see him 😂😂😂😂😂😂 And his Tik Tok 'Manager' was getting all the parody accounts banned 😂😂😂😂😂

He genuinely is the scabbiest creature around followed closely by that dead behind the eyes nothing between the ears Jeffrey Starr tribute act.

• Haha
View attachment 928578
Tina the terror begging for attention part 2; don’t ask me huns but ask me x
Tina darling, I’m this 🤏 close to making you your very own thread on here. You absolute scrambled beg on toast.

So guys... I'm not 100% sure but I think he has said his family is from Lincoln. I'm wondering if he has moved "home" with his dad.
He won't admit it because, you know,
- 41, a n, no job, no money, living in his dads basement/bathroom. 😬
ooh I’m visiting Lincoln next week to visit the other half’s family. I’d LOVE to bump into him🤭

• Haha

titfortat928

The way he tries to rip into people for incorrect spelling or improper grammar really fucking annoys me. You are literally a n, someone having difficulty spelling is the least of your concerns.

Reactions: 16

cdawwg

Someone had asked him for somewhere good to eat in Nottingham and he didn’t have a clue because he hasn’t been. How have they not gone out for food ? Am I missing something ? It’s like they’ve completely skipped the “dating” part and have just gone straight to living with each other staying in and watching Corrie

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Would you wanna see your dad when you realised he banged your mum when she was fresh outta school and drops you like a hot cake every time a bit of skirt gives him some attention?

poundpuppie

Anyone notice on the video ‘getting to know his male followers’ he hasn’t replied to any of the male followers replies!! However every video since he replies back to the females. That video was a classic smoke screen simply done to hide his predictor says.

tattle call him out for young girls he suddenly changes his bio to the No under 18s
Tattle calls him out on never talking to men and when he does it’s a snide reply back, he suddenly creates a video for men, but replies to zero.
Dont even get me started on the amount of times he refers to himself as a creator, mate your a jobless predator who prances around most days in a depressing room wearing the same stinking clothes in front of a ring light, happy in the knowledge you’ve got a child who came second best to a lass who has less life in her that someone six feet under.

• Haha
ugh i got blocked for asking him if he'd start an only fans :( i thought i was being nice, i wanted to say that he looks like he'd disintegrate if he jumped in a swimming pool

• Haha

harleyqueen

Ugh I followed Sophie for the Paul video and now I’m bombarded with her videos from before Paul. “When your ex…” “when your ex…” “when the guy you’re with…” “when your ex isn’t over you” SWEETHEART YOU’RE THE CREEPY EX. 😂 Her entire personality is her relationships, her and Paul are a match made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Smurfgirl

Chatty Member
Could you imagine if tiktok didn't exist. He'd literally have no life! His ex threw him to the curb so he joined tiktok to "make friends". Then tiktok was a catalyst in him being sacked, and he caused emotional issues to 2 lovely but daft females off of there because of his attachment issues. Now he's moved on to Sophie, because she's able to fulfill his empty life with warm homely accommodation, and the feeling of "family" he didn't have. Are you telling me that this new dafty can't see the pattern? This man needs to sort his own life out before he enters anyone else's. But he won't, because he's not mature enough for that 🙄.

• Heart

ooopssididitagain

I can imagine him stamping his feet, arms flailing about Sophie’s house absolutely furious. I’d like to think she’d get major ick from that but she just wouldn’t would she!
Can literally imagine the sound of his bare crusty pale feet slapping the floorboards in anger 😂

• Haha
Hi Paul,

It’s me, checking in again! Just a quick one to say you’re still the UK’s biggest tosser and creep… I can’t wait for your life to crumble right in front of your little pin hole eyes… I’ll be sitting in the front seat with my popcorn, along with the rest of the tattle fam.

all the best mate, from sad, lonely old me. (Don’t tell my fiancé and children that though😉😉!!)

• Haha