Snapshoteye #32 Wants to lick you from your head to your toes, only if he can put a peg on his nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious? I get that you might be skeptical. I’ve been the same with every other post like this.

I’ll give you a bit of background… I work in secondary school predominantly doing safeguarding. Someone who I used to work with now works in the school where Paul’s son attends. My friend and I will often ask each other for advice on different situations. This happened to be one that my friend brought up. I went on tiktok after our first conversation about it to look. That led me to here.
There's been many people claiming to know things about Paul on here, but you know what? I actually believe what you're saying. the situation is terribly sad.

Reactions: 20
Does he live in Lincoln now? Or where does he live? Didn’t know he was from Lincoln hahaha I live there
he lives in Lincoln, he mentions it quite frequently when he goes home on his travels. There’s a few of us from Lincoln. I saw Paul at Lincoln train station just after my Papa died. He was shouting on a live at 0740 in the morning so I lost my tit and commented on his live to STFU. I got blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Beep beep beep
Crying vid scene 1 take 6

I've had a message today
Puts sleeve to mouth
Takes breath
False tear
Look away from camera
Look back at camera
Rattles dad's house keys
Naaaa not happy with that.. il try again..
How many takes did that take pool.. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fancy your own Son having to message you first. Is this a genuine cry or for attention.. I’ll go with attention , filming a Tik tok showing your crying you just wouldn’t. I’ll give it a few hours and he’ll be back with ‘give es a smile’

Reactions: 11
he lives in Lincoln, he mentions it quite frequently when he goes home on his travels. There’s a few of us from Lincoln. I saw Paul at Lincoln train station just after my Papa died. He was shouting on a live at 0740 in the morning so I lost my tit and commented on his live to STFU. I got blocked.
I called my grandad Papa. Are you from Scottish heritage?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Let’s not forget he couldn’t even be arsed to get his son any Christmas presents. Now a text from him is making him cry? duck off.

Reactions: 19
Feel like you’re on here for an argument today?? People are allowed to ask questions!
I think considering Paul frequently says he’s going home to Lincoln, that he’s filmed at Lincoln station and walking through Lincoln, he talks about Lincoln on his lives and speaking with a Lincolnshire accent… it’s a bit weird to ask if he’s from Lincoln.

He didn't even get his OWN CHILD a Christmas present?! What?!
we were balls deep in Sophie tiktok then! Classic Paul times xoxo

Ok let’s cool down everyone….no need for arguments

hi
🚨 attempting to moderate 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Feel like you’re on here for an argument today?? People are allowed to ask questions!
I'm here for an argument because I said I'm curious about you? And because I asked this person where they had been because they didnt know Paul from Lincoln was from Lincoln. God forbid someone read the wiki and do a bit of research before they start slagging them off...

But no, please carry on with your "I work in safeguarding and I'm telling a bunch of people on a gossip forum bits and pieces of what was said in a private discussion"

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Question - Paul usually apologises for his hair or is usually sorting it out. Has his hair ever been.. sorted? Has he ever praised his hair?

Reactions: 3
He didn't even get his OWN CHILD a Christmas present?! What?!
He said he was gonna take him shopping instead of buying him presents, but it never happened. Lazy and thoughtless in the first instance and can’t even follow through on that lame promise. Someone else will correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sure that over the whole of the Christmas period he spent one night with his son in a hotel.

Reactions: 6
He will use anything to get sympathy and love from women. Anything to try and get a gf. I’ve never seen someone so obsessed with getting a partner in my life.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.