Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttgossiper

‘You don’t know the ins and outs of it’…

Actually you absolute prick, I do. And the only reason I haven’t said more is to protect your son, and my friends job.

Your son has been through hell and back because of you. You are a disgusting excuse of a dad. Take that video down immediately.

You know what you’ve done to your son because he and his mother have spoken to you about it.

If this poor lad meant anything to you, you would have deleted the app when he asked.

• Sad
Reactions: 89
I’m just home from hospital after miscarrying my first. And only 3 months after my dad passed. I’m a zombie but I can tell you that I’ve come to this page religiously to escape as you are all such good craic and it’s always been a place to have a joke but also support one another. Mad how I can’t face my own friends and family but I’ve been on here the past two days feeling much safer 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

honeyou

paul saying he was going to the police station to report us all and had been matching up our profile pictures to show the police when nearly all of them are of his face photoshopped on a piece of ham LOOOL.

also when he deep throated an eclair on live.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

UndercoverRen

Any chance on the next thread and thread title we include beautybeyondthe_eye considering that’s what Paul is known as by now? Just so future girlfriends and work places can find him easier online.

That’s Paul B. Breach of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, aged 42.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Kaneki

In all fairness, it’s not every day you expect to be dragged online for suffering a child loss. Let’s not victim blame people for posting their emotions on here- I’ve never suffered myself but I can’t imagine how it feels and who knows if this is there way of coping.

He doesn’t hate this thread. He thrives off it… absolutely loves the attention it brings him and the traffic it diverts to his social media.

It may not be anyone else’s job to keep people safe but when you’ve been here from the beginning, interacting with people on here since day 1, you look out for one another.
He wouldn’t be able to dox anyone if all they did was post about their grief, there’s obviously more too it than that.

Also what is with this weird clique that you guys have got going on about ‘day ones’ are we 13?
I’ve had this account for two years and another before that for even longer, I don’t post much but I have been reading for a very long time and on other threads before this, I find it funny how the ones doxxing themselves are the ones who only joined when Paul came about.
Please stop with this weird clique shit, it is insufferable. There’s nothing wrong with looking out for each other, there’s everything wrong with speaking on every bodies behalf and trying to remove an extremely active thread.
He doesn’t like this thread, for us (most of us) this is an online thing that ends when we shut the website, for him this leaks into his real life and those around him are becoming aware of his actions, he doesn’t enjoy this, no person could. He wants this gone and this is how he’s doing it, and all you’ve proven is that the moment he mouths the word ‘dox’ you’re all going to scarper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Sameeantha

Why are a few people demanding the thread be closed on behalf of everyone? I’m good to simply continue laughing at old ham man. Thanks though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

user726

VIP Member
When he put ‘rent free 🏠’ in his bio I thought it was him bragging about living with his dad and not having to pay rent. Gosh I’m so not down with the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Blunderwoman

*first day in prison*
So what you in for?

‘I called a 42 year old man a billy bear ham headed bastard’

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Can’t believe he is actually talking about ‘rent free’ whilst giving me a literal shoutout on his bio… as I say, OBSESSED! 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Kaneki

Maybe I’m missing something but what is everyone so terrified of?

You cannot change what he already knows, people on tattle seem to have a habit of doxxing themselves. All everyone needs to do is protect their information better.

If he was going to post something he would’ve done it by now.

All this is him trying to get this thread shut down, it’s working clearly, he doesn’t thrive of this attention, this upsets him more than anything, which is why he’s going to such lengths to get this removed.

You’re all giving him what he wants, he’s a pathetic little man who looks like ham and everyone’s scattering like rats.

He will post what he wants to post, that’s even if he has anything, then what? He will go on to groom and prey on young girls unchecked.

People who want to talk will find places to talk, closing this thread will do nothing but halt and really great archive.

Reactions: 49

itskurnsstupid

Lmaooooo remember when Sophie told Paul he was on TikTok too much and he hid under the duvet I’ve just almost pissed myself laughing

• Haha
Reactions: 48