Snapshoteye #32 Wants to lick you from your head to your toes, only if he can put a peg on his nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just when the little creep couldn’t get any worse, he found space at the bottom of the barrel to occupy. I bet his son is SO proud of him 🙄

I’ll be sticking around as I read more than I comment anyway, but I totally agree with everyone and their reasons for leaving the thread. I’ll miss all the memories of the hamily. Fly high sweet piggies ♥

Reactions: 7
In all fairness, it’s not every day you expect to be dragged online for suffering a child loss. Let’s not victim blame people for posting their emotions on here- I’ve never suffered myself but I can’t imagine how it feels and who knows if this is there way of coping.

He doesn’t hate this thread. He thrives off it… absolutely loves the attention it brings him and the traffic it diverts to his social media.

It may not be anyone else’s job to keep people safe but when you’ve been here from the beginning, interacting with people on here since day 1, you look out for one another.
He wouldn’t be able to dox anyone if all they did was post about their grief, there’s obviously more too it than that.

Also what is with this weird clique that you guys have got going on about ‘day ones’ are we 13?
I’ve had this account for two years and another before that for even longer, I don’t post much but I have been reading for a very long time and on other threads before this, I find it funny how the ones doxxing themselves are the ones who only joined when Paul came about.
Please stop with this weird clique tit, it is insufferable. There’s nothing wrong with looking out for each other, there’s everything wrong with speaking on every bodies behalf and trying to remove an extremely active thread.
He doesn’t like this thread, for us (most of us) this is an online thing that ends when we shut the website, for him this leaks into his real life and those around him are becoming aware of his actions, he doesn’t enjoy this, no person could. He wants this gone and this is how he’s doing it, and all you’ve proven is that the moment he mouths the word ‘dox’ you’re all going to scarper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Someone needs to make a new thread (I've no idea how, I'm not deep enough in here 🤪) as it'll be cathartic for alot of you.. those who want out cos they don't feel safe, or in solidarity with others, don't post and then that's it. The rest of ye (/us, I rarely post just read, lol and agree with all the gold that ye come up with) can continue chatting about him 🤷‍♀️

Kinda hilarious his new insta only has 24 followers, he's clearly not as inundated with msgs as was his plan!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
33, Pauls got little man syndrome, think it’s time you found yourself your own home

Reactions: 3
Kinda hilarious his new insta only has 24 followers, he's clearly not as inundated with msgs as was his plan!
His Insta lives only have an average of 8 viewers so that sounds about right - i think he genuinely thought we'd all message him our a/s/ls

Reactions: 2
His Insta lives only have an average of 8 viewers so that sounds about right - i think he genuinely thought we'd all message him our a/s/ls
I mean I don’t blame him, everyone seems to give it out for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He wouldn’t be able to dox anyone if all they did was post about their grief, there’s obviously more too it than that.

Also what is with this weird clique that you guys have got going on about ‘day ones’ are we 13?
I’ve had this account for two years and another before that for even longer, I don’t post much but I have been reading for a very long time and on other threads before this, I find it funny how the ones doxxing themselves are the ones who only joined when Paul came about.
Please stop with this weird clique tit, it is insufferable. There’s nothing wrong with looking out for each other, there’s everything wrong with speaking on every bodies behalf and trying to remove an extremely active thread.
He doesn’t like this thread, for us (most of us) this is an online thing that ends when we shut the website, for him this leaks into his real life and those around him are becoming aware of his actions, he doesn’t enjoy this, no person could. He wants this gone and this is how he’s doing it, and all you’ve proven is that the moment he mouths the word ‘dox’ you’re all going to scarper.
I wrote out a whole paragraph and deleted it cos I literally can not be arsed for back and forth at midnight. Own it

Reactions: 3

New thread

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.