Snapshoteye #32 Wants to lick you from your head to your toes, only if he can put a peg on his nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were hamily. ❤

Please can someone do a recap?

I've just opened tiktok and pool was crying. What is going on 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
As you were hamily. ❤

Please can someone do a recap?

I've just opened tiktok and pool was crying. What is going on 😂😂
I think he's saying it's from his Son, which is sad that his son has obviously messaged him first by the sounds of it, so Pool didn't even message his own son saying Happy Easter 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Crying over a text but continues to girate and act a fool so his son gets bullied piss of hammy

Reactions: 20
So what I'm getting from that tik tok is that him and his son have been no contact for a while, and I think we can all deduce that it's very likely to be as a result of his tik tok presence. SO HE GOES AND MAKES A CRYING TIK TOK WHEN HIS SON TEXTS HIM. Why is he such a bleeping idiot. Why couldn't he keep even that private. But no, had to broadcast to 100k people. Sure that'll really make your son not regret texting you paul. Such. A. bleeping. Constant. Dickwad.

Reactions: 33
His reason for living is some random girl that probably does not have feelings for him over idk his son…yeah weird

Reactions: 7
eeeeee good morning. Is anyone giving out free tissues? Think Paul needs one

hi x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He probably feels guilty about his inactive presence in his sons life if “Happy Easter xx” reduces him to tears

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He makes zero effort for his son yet wants to cry on tik tok when his son messages him. If he meant that much to you, you wouldn’t continue to make tik toks and grow up and step up.

Reactions: 13
BuT I tHOuGhT hE wAs AlWaYs HaPpY AnD sMiLiNG 🙃🙃🤡🤡

I’m getting David Brent vibes when he’s begging Neil for his job back. Everything he does is so insincere it makes me sick

Reactions: 13
Paul receives a text from his son to wish him Happy Easter and his first port of call is to set up his camera, squeeze some tears out and do a video... All I get from that is "feel sorry for me" & all the vulnerable single mums will latch on to him and think "ah, isnt he a great dad crying over his son?!" I mean, a great dad would pick up the phone, or get on the train and go visit him again... not record themselves crying but hey ho...

Cry me a river Paul.. I wanna bathe in them tears you absolute manipulative narcissistic excuse of a man. Not only are you a massive n0nce that wants to date girls a few years older than your son, not only do you use tiktok as a dating app and ask said girls to message you on insta, not only are you an ugly bastard inside and out but you are using a text message from your son for what? to gain sympathy?

Your poor kid must get bullied to duck because of your cringy as duck videos and your first thought is to post ANOTHER one because he sent you a text... You bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry but Pool's latest video screams emotional blackmail. Like someone further up has already said, it's fairly clear him and his son have had very little contact, and that's entirely down to Pool's behaviour.

So to then set up a ring light, film a crying tiktok about his son being his reason for living, filter it, edit it, add the soppy sound, and then review and post knowing full well it will get back to his kid? It's just manipulative as duck.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.