Snapshoteye #32 Wants to lick you from your head to your toes, only if he can put a peg on his nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
paul leaves his son on read to go film a crying tiktok over a 2 word text message

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Honestly that’s the first time I’ve seen a TikTok of a person crying or any person crying for that matter that hasn’t made me well up, that’s how much I dislike him, I feel sorry for his son but not him, he can get to duck! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If he cared so much he'd sort his life out. Learn to drive, get a job, get your own place to live, stop making Tik toks. Be an example that your son can aspire to. I'm sorry but if it was so personal you wouldn't broadcast it to 1000s of people.

Reactions: 17
He's so manipulative, I'm just 🙄 at his latest video. Pool has has his cage rattled from yesterday so he's now trying to show that's he's a kind, loving, compassionate dad.
Not a sleazy perv who tries to get into knickers of girls only a few years older than son.
Piss off Paul, you are an absolute tit Parent.

Reactions: 19
Imagine setting up your camera to film yourself crying. It doesn’t get as calculated as that

Reactions: 10
I’m all for getting emotional over something one of my kids has done/said.. but come on! ‘Happy Easter’ .. that’s something I’d say to anyone this weekend. It’s not heartfelt! It just shows, which is really sad, that that message is one of the very few he must get off his son. And I would feel sorry for him, but just the concept of him recording that TikTok (ring light and all) parading his personal life on the internet, is the exact reason Paul your son doesn’t text you often I can imagine. Not to even mention that 95 percent your videos are of an embarrassing, inappropriate or weird nature. Get off TikTok and go and try and spend actual time with your boy!

Reactions: 12
‘You don’t know the ins and outs of it’…

Actually you absolute prick, I do. And the only reason I haven’t said more is to protect your son, and my friends job.

Your son has been through hell and back because of you. You are a disgusting excuse of a dad. Take that video down immediately.

You know what you’ve done to your son because he and his mother have spoken to you about it.

If this poor lad meant anything to you, you would have deleted the app when he asked.

• Sad
Reactions: 89
Any chance on the next thread and thread title we include beautybeyondthe_eye considering that’s what Paul is known as by now? Just so future girlfriends and work places can find him easier online.

That’s Paul B. Breach of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, aged 42.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It’s all for attention and manipulation. At the end he keeps repeating “just send a message” He has done that Tik tok for 2 reasons..

so people (especially women) will feel sorry for him and dm him…allowing him to message these women back and try and start something.

to manipulate his son into thinking he misses him loads and ‘loves him’ and that he should feel bad because you don’t contact me enough.

this man is borderline psycho…the gas lighting and manipulation is clear as day now.

Reactions: 26
‘You don’t know the ins and outs of it’…

Actually you absolute prick, I do. And the only reason I haven’t said more is to protect your son, and my friends job.

Your son has been through hell and back because of you. You are a disgusting excuse of a dad. Take that video down immediately.

You know what you’ve done to your son because he and his mother have spoken to you about it.

If this poor lad meant anything to you, you would have deleted the app when he asked.
I'll be honest, I am very curious about you. Also, lets be honest - Paul gives no shits about his son, no matter how many times he cries. The fact that he's recorded it and then uploaded it proves that.

Reactions: 14
Any chance on the next thread and thread title we include beautybeyondthe_eye considering that’s what Paul is known as by now? Just so future girlfriends and work places can find him easier online.

That’s Paul B. Breach of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, aged 42.
Does he live in Lincoln now? Or where does he live? Didn’t know he was from Lincoln hahaha I live there

Curious? I get that you might be skeptical. I’ve been the same with every other post like this.

Edit: sorry deleted what I originally wrote because it’s unfair, and unprofessional.

This guys has really wound me and is making me say things I shouldn’t.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.