Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cwiii998

Anyone else find it mad disrespectful (and soul destroying) when he was calling women ‘bubs’ and ‘gorgeous’ when she’s literally on a live with him as well? If he genuinely cared about her he’d have told her to get off the live and phone her, not make everyone go to her page?

Reactions: 12

COT33

he knows he is getting rinsed and dragged, and could potentially cash in on people watching him. its hilarious, does he really think people will pay? like pay to watch him stretch out his tees and wizz his right hand in every direction. behave

• Haha

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
Watch his face change in the second video when Sarah says ‘are you scared about Sophie going out on Friday’ and ‘are you gonna scare her before she goes out’
This man is terrifying

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
This might be one of my favourite ever moments being on Tattle ahahhahaha what an absolute melt 😭 Oh Paul huge hugs babs, what a mess you’re in

• Haha

mifflenco

Not telling you to report her but I reported someone the other week on the hmrc website. It’s easy they just ask you for as much information as you know and it’s anonymous 👍🏼 Again- not telling you to do it
What would they even report her for? Having a bf? UC will not do anything he doesn’t live with her, so what he bought her dinner that is allowed.

Calabria

VIP Member
such a shame that we don’t need to pay him to comment here isn’t it Paul. Turn off comments on your lives all you like, you’ll still be reading here and foaming at the mouth with rage.

Reactions: 11

Kelleth77

Oh Jesus, he has just said
“I can do private chats Oi Oi”
That has creeped me right out, I dread to think what those entail

• Sick
  • Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Did you hear him? “I work in healthcare”… No paul, you used too. Now your unemployed because you got the sack and couldnt get a reference for a new job so your both on single persons UC. Soph will obvs get more with her kid like.

BigBud

I can’t believe I actually want to see some content from him today. I like watching his lives purely to see how unhinged he is.. but if he doesn’t go live or post something soon I’m going to have to resort to watching another fucktard like Trans Atlantic Alison! She’s almost as messed up as paul!!

• Haha