SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going out with someone that the entire nation is laughing at. I’d be mortified
I'd want my friends to physically slap me if I ever lost my senses that much. It's sad that she doesn't seem to have many friends and the one she does is encouraging it and not telling her that she's made an idiot of herself

Reactions: 2
From what it looked like on Friday she was just completely blanking her friend for a tiktok live and those men sitting with them! I would be fuming😑

Reactions: 3
From what it looked like on Friday she was just completely blanking her friend for a tiktok live and those men sitting with them! I would be fuming😑
Not a good look their Soph especially as that seems to be her only friend as she's always tagged in stuff with Sophie on socials

Reactions: 4
I wonder what her friend thinks about Paul. Can you imagine reading these threads about your best friends boyfriend? I would hit the roof!! I mean the tik toks are enough to make you vomit but then seeing he got a child pregnant, I don’t get how it’s going under the radar

Reactions: 6
Nah everyone on that Limmy video knew as well who he was taking the piss out of. Paul in case you thought it was a compliment millions of people also know who Jimmy Saville, Gary Glitter and Rolph Harris are guess what you and them have in common

Reactions: 10
Limmy took the mick out of paul, hopefully we won't see him on tiktok at all.

Reactions: 7
I just watched Limmy’s tiktok. Hilarious. Comedy gold. Genius. Innovative.

but have I missed something, who is he 🤣

Reactions: 6
I just watched Limmy’s tiktok. Hilarious. Comedy gold. Genius. Innovative.

but have I missed something, who is he 🤣
Imo he is one of the best scottish comedians. He’s not to everyones taste but he had his own show on the BBC for years and is relatively well known. He defo has a cult following on social media as well, so the fact he is openly taking the piss out of paul is brilliant 😂

Reactions: 9
I was watching that live and someone in the comments said “sophie you drink slow” and her mate read that and nudged her and said “yes sophie! You DO drink slow!” And then a few minutes later sophie was saying she was going off live - obviously to go to another pub etc.
tbh I think her mate does a lot of TikTok’s so sophie going live wouldn’t be a big deal to her I don’t think.
I would however fully slap sophie if I was her mate and she said her new bf was Paul breach.

I’ve come to conclusion paul has had a meltdown but Sophie isn’t letting him post anything or maybe he’s crying into her Botox filled lips 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.