SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention seeking in a graveyard.

paul has reached a new low. Panning up as often as he can to show where he is so he gets as many people asking if he’s ok as he can. Completely obvious tactic.
This man is completely unhinged, sitting on a bench in a graveyard on a TikTok live complaining about TikTok bullies, if it’s that bad delete it. Can’t bleeping cope with him trying to get sympathy.

Reactions: 10
He's bloody blocked me on both my accounts now the bleeping wet wipe! Whats he depressed about? Whats sophie's meeting about?

Reactions: 2
He’s reached a new low with this erratic pacing backwards and forwards in some dingy graveyard. Absolute lunatic

Reactions: 1
He's bloody blocked me on both my accounts now the bleeping wet wipe! Whats he depressed about? Whats sophie's meeting about?
He hasn't mentioned this! A few people have asked and he's not saying but he's on his way back to her now 😂

“What’s your opinion on palestine”

”I’ve never been”

THE GREATEST THING PAUL HAS EVER SAID

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe Limmy’s video has sent him over the edge 🤣
He said he’s not going to be showing his face on lives for a while because of people screen recording him

Reactions: 9
I’ve been watching this live since the beginning and not once has he read out a comment from a male profile pic/name. He literally skips past them to read out the female ones. One man was saying to go home it’s cold and hope he’s ok etc and not once did he read them.

Reactions: 4
He’s been crying by the sounds of things but what is a graveyard in Nottingham to him?

Reactions: 1
He said he’s not showing his face anymore because he’s bored of people screen recording and screenshotting and he’s bored of people taking his TikTok’s and editing them. Said he’s bored of people writing stuff about him. Someone said “delete tiktok” and he said “why should I?”
because know one likes you duck. Bin it off as a bad job.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Limmy’s video has sent him over the edge 🤣
He said he’s not going to be showing his face on lives for a while because of people screen recording him
He says tit like this all the time, but he cant help himself and he'll pop back up again. Cant live without the attention the little narc

Reactions: 2
Dammit I got blocked for asking why he has to leave the house just cause sophie had a meeting then he called me a “weird person” and then blocked me. bleeping bell end.

Reactions: 8
Oh things are getting to paul big time. Man's rocking himself to sleep at night. He's obviously close to the end of his tether....keep pushing guys nearly there 🙃

I might go to winter wonderland on Saturday and try to find him. If he moves to Nottingham I’ll be raging.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.