SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so desperate and narcissistic. Thankfully my partners got more respect than to post cheap trashy pictures of me. You're both a laughing stock 😂.

And who broke M.N whilst I was reading?! Even if that's not her, she should go read it because it's a complete reflection of what she's got herself in to.

I got half way through it and it’s been taken down 🧐🧐
That's her then. That's no coincidence

I got half way through it and it’s been taken down 🧐🧐
It's back again. Oh this is a rollercoaster. Arms inside the ride tattlers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Heactually does have adhd. He said he does ages ago on a live. Also, i bet hes dropped L bombs. No one says I love you quicker than a man that has nowhere to go 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My thread suggestion
Snapshoteye #4 When there's something strange, in the neighbourhood, who could it be "C0cklodger"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nearly time for a new thread: get your suggestions in quick.

Snapchateye# ‘it’s not me, it’s you. A short noncey story told by Paul Breach’

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
nearly time for a new thread: get your suggestions in quick.

Snapchateye# ‘it’s not me, it’s you. A short noncey story told by Paul Breach’

Snapshoteye 4# is it a bird, is it a plane… No it’s Noncey Paul Breach
1st one 🔥🔥🔥💥💥

Reactions: 1
Snapshoteye4# ‘technically I’ve done nothing wrong’ a small poem wrote by Paul Breach- master of noncing

Reactions: 18
Not like him to be this quiet is it? He’s usually erratically going live / posting tiktoks all day every day isn’t he?

Reactions: 3
Title suggestions :

‘snapshoteye has been naughty, #over30 but the geezer is 40.’

‘happy feet- the tale of Paul’s instagram DM’s’

or just simply

‘come on Paul, we’re on the 4th thread… just stop’

Thread suggestion:

To say we're all sad and jealous is a reach. Who'd be jealous of a n like Paul Breach

Just before we make a new thread can people stop coming on here giving it all “I have so much dirt on Paul” or “I used to be pauls moderator I have proof of him being a nonce I have screenshots” and then not post anything? It’s getting annoying and if you’re trying to be center of attention on an anonymous tattle group through lying you need to get a grip. If you have proof, prove it.

Reactions: 37
Just before we make a new thread can people stop coming on here giving it all “I have so much dirt on Paul” or “I used to be pauls moderator I have proof of him being a ponce I have screenshots” and then not post anything? It’s getting annoying and if you’re trying to be center of attention on an anonymous tattle group through lying you need to get a grip. If you have proof, prove it.
Paul… Paul is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.