SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume it’ll be the last sentence there. He’s probably panicking after yesterdays live and an account bigger than his doing his own digging

Wtf
Have you seen the caption on most of his early videos going on about he just wants to make friends etc.. not being funny but you’ve got a mrs and kid.. why do you need lots of internet friends? I’d be fuming if my partner spent all his time making internet friends rather than spending time with me

Reactions: 1
Whilst I don't agree with people diagnosing him with stuff because I find that more harmful for people who do have the diagnoses and feel it's stigmatising especially when nobody is qualified to make those diagnoses and no offence even if they are should never be diagnosing someone online without a proper assessment ... I do honestly think Paul would benefit from a stay in a psychiatric ward as his behaviour is becoming more and more erratic and it's actually painful to watch. Yes he's a dirty n and I'm making no excuses but I'm worried more for people around him if he is undiagnosed and going off the deep end more and more because he could seriously harm someone and as much as I dislike Sophie and her decisions it could easily be her, her son or even his own son he hurts.

Reactions: 6
Whilst I don't agree with people diagnosing him with stuff because I find that more harmful for people who do have the diagnoses and feel it's stigmatising especially when nobody is qualified to make those diagnoses and no offence even if they are should never be diagnosing someone online without a proper assessment ... I do honestly think Paul would benefit from a stay in a psychiatric ward as his behaviour is becoming more and more erratic and it's actually painful to watch. Yes he's a dirty n and I'm making no excuses but I'm worried more for people around him if he is undiagnosed and going off the deep end more and more because he could seriously harm someone and as much as I dislike Sophie and her decisions it could easily be her, her son or even his own son he hurts.
It concerns me also, his behaviour appears to be escalating. Did anyone watch Social Media Murders on ITV? It highlights the dangers people leave themselves wide open to when meeting "unknowns"......scary tit 😲😲

Reactions: 2
416FAFD4-BBBF-4E5F-838E-C1A29F7084B7.jpeg

I GUARANTEE she doesn’t post anything about him on social media. I imagine she’s completely embarrassed by him. So she should.

I wonder if the gentleman that said Sophie had accepted his follow request a few pages back could confirm.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 883298

I GUARANTEE she doesn’t post anything about him on social media. I imagine she’s completely embarrassed by him. So she should.

I wonder if the gentleman that said Sophie had accepted his follow request a few pages back could confirm.

His entire relationship has to be all over social media! It’s very strange, that is the behaviour of a teenager! The odd photo is fine but it’s constant!!! They been together a few weeks?

He concentrates so much on promoting the fact he has a gf on social media, more so than he does in person I imagine ??

You don’t have to prove anything Paul!

But also like we get annoyed when he doesn’t post anything! So keep doing it but also STOP! It’s too much for Sophie I imagine as well! Imagine being Lovebombed that much??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.