SnapShotEye #3 Pervy Paul better be quick spaceraider Sophie is getting the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wasn’t very interesting from what I saw. Basically not going on TikTok live for a while as it’s too negative. Think they’re just keeping themselves to themselves for a bit - which is no bad thing!

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion: Snapshoteye #4 Show me your feet my boo boo boo boo

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It wasn’t very interesting from what I saw. Basically not going on TikTok live for a while as it’s too negative. Think they’re just keeping themselves to themselves for a bit - which is no bad thing!
So basically he is gonna continue n0ncing and grooming, but just do it privately now. Tbf I think if I became the butt of a joke from an award winning comedian I’d probably go into hiding as well ngl

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing very exciting on his Instagram live. He's still at Sophie's house. Taking a break from the negativity of Tik Tok. But he actually seemed a alot more normal and calm this morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
snapshot_eye but it's set to private. Only has 1450 followers and I bet most of them are at work 🤣🤣
Thanks 😂 he’s really Clutching at straws, he knows the abuse on Tiktok Live is gonna be coming thick and fast so having to go to Instagram instead. Sad.

Nothing very exciting on his Instagram live. He's still at Sophie's house. Taking a break from the negativity of Tik Tok. But he actually seemed a alot more normal and calm this morning 🤷🏼‍♀️
He’s still there?! Is he just gonna stay there forever now. Ffs what is Sophie doing!

Reactions: 3
And seems to be staying for another while as he mentioned going to markets there on Saturday

Reactions: 2
I honestly reckon he's staying over at Sophies for a while. His stuff has gone into storage. I think he's giving it a "trial run" over in her area and bumming off another female

Reactions: 2
Sophie is private, she's accepted my follow request even though I've zero followers and no picture so whats the point in going private

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.